No announcement yet.

10 star nl playoff pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD LUCK ON THE CALL LEN,you can make bank i will be on hamels in game one also !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      As far as the game, are you looking for a bigger "OU" crowd since your wife is a fan or do you really not care? If so, I can prolly get you a list of bars where it will be more "pro" OU.
      Yeah that would be awesome! I'll be betting them so will be nice to be surrounded by fellow Sooners

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Probably at a buddy's house cooking out Garth, but nothing is set in stone yet. What's your plans?
        Not sure yet, bud. I'll probably go and watch the game on a new big screen Tv with some friends at my local redneck golf club here in Shawnee (Elks Lodge #657 on Acme Rd). Will probably play drunk golf afterwards. It will be cheaper than the golf I played last Friday at Bali Hai in Las Vegas. What a fine course that was. Feel free to join us if your cookout plans don't work out, my friend. Boomer Sooner!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          Yeah that would be awesome! I'll be betting them so will be nice to be surrounded by fellow Sooners
          Probably wherever you are you'll be surrounded by both Sooner and Longhorn fans with a lot a trash talking both ways. That's just the way it is in Dallas on OU/Tx weekend. It's part of the fun.

Comment

I like the Phillies for game 1 right now and possibly the series but the Dodgers are hot.....Ill play it game by game.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              I'll drink a few for you lol! Any recommendations to watch the game at? Not sure if you have been out that way before. We are staying in the WestEnd at the Hyatt.
              Mike you are right in the Middle of All the Action in the West End... If you havent ever been you are in for One hell of a Good time..

Comment

BOL with the Phils to win the series len!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Best of Luck Len!!!

Comment

good luck with tha series play, Len!

Comment

thanks everyone and bol to all

Comment

Working...
                      X