gl Len

Comment

thanks bc

Comment

gl on the pick
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I love it..most of the board acts like the Dodgers have a bye right to the WS

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
            I love it..most of the board acts like the Dodgers have a bye right to the WS
            It's not like the Dodgers have to go through "Titletown, USA" to get there

Comment

Best of luck on the call Len! I like it

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                It's not like the Dodgers have to go through "Titletown, USA" to get there
                Good one

Go Cubs

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                  Good one

Go Sooners!
                  I agree buddy. Glad to see you on them

Comment

My wife is a big Sooners fan. We will be in Dallas this weekend watching the game (not at the Cotton Bowl) but at a bar. We have to leave her parents house about 9 to get there and get comfortable for the early start.

Comment

What a great atmosphere it is all weekend long. You'll have a blast! Wish I was going, I'd buy your prick ass a beer somewhere over the weekend.

Comment

What a great atmosphere it is all weekend long. You'll have a blast! Wish I was going, I'd buy your prick ass a beer somewhere over the weekend.
                        I'll drink a few for you lol! Any recommendations to watch the game at? Not sure if you have been out that way before. We are staying in the WestEnd at the Hyatt.

Comment

Been to Dallas many times for the Red River rivalry. I leave that one to the younger generation these days while I watch the game in my den. as a matter of fact, my youngest son is going down to hook up with a chick from Austin that he met in Vegas last week when we were there for my oldest son's wedding. OU/Texas weekend in big D...can't beat it. Where you watching the game, KB? Good luck on the Phils, Len!
                          Last edited by garth; 10-08-2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Everytime I've gone down there I've went to the game. The West End is jamming all weekend long. Don't plan on going to bed before 2 am at the earliest, as the West End is the spot for all the college boys (and girls ) to go and talk shit Shouldn't be a problem finding a spot to watch the game as all bars/restaurants will be packed!!! As far as the game, are you looking for a bigger "OU" crowd since your wife is a fan or do you really not care? If so, I can prolly get you a list of bars where it will be more "pro" OU.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                              Been to Dallas many times for the Red River rivalry. I leave that one to the younger generation these days while I watch the game in my den. as a matter of fact, my youngest son is going down to hook up with a chick from Austin that he met in Vegas last week when we were there for my oldest son's wedding. OU/Texas weekend in big D...can't beat it. Where you watching the game, KB? Good luck on the Phils, Len!
                              Probably at a buddy's house cooking out Garth, but nothing is set in stone yet. What's your plans?

Comment

Working...
                              X