Question For Saints Fans In New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For Saints Fans In New Orleans

do any of you saints fans happen to know what hotel the saints stay at when they are on the road? i would really appreciate it if anyone has this info and would pass it on to me,..APOLUS you may be able to help me out with this since you work with the hotel industry,so if you look in please let me know if you can help.see im going to KC to see the chiefs and saints play and since my wife is a saints fan i would like to see if she can meet some of the players from the saints team

thanks
    I AM A NITWIT

Your wife isn't gonna pull a "Stacy Elizabeth Beshear" is she?

HAHA

Comment

Lol,..i Hope Not,..hahaha
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

99.9% when they are in KC they will either be in the KC Downtown Marriott, or the Overland Park Marriott at 435/Quivira.

Usually it is the OP Marriott, but 2 years ago my girl and I stayed at the one downtown, rolling out to tailgate about 830 we rode down the elevator w/ Dan Morgan when Carolina was in town.

I dont really know how one would find out for sure without stalking the hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
          99.9% when they are in KC they will either be in the KC Downtown Marriott, or the Overland Park Marriott at 435/Quivira.

Usually it is the OP Marriott, but 2 years ago my girl and I stayed at the one downtown, rolling out to tailgate about 830 we rode down the elevator w/ Dan Morgan when Carolina was in town.

Did Morgan hurt himself pushing the button in the elevator?

Comment

Originally posted by aplous

adam if anyone has the media guide for the saints it usually says in there as to where they stay when on the road,..no im not going to be a stalker either,LOL
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Bump
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I'll see if I can try and find out for you buddy. If I can, I will let you know.
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

When they come to GB that stay in Appleton at the Radison Hotel downtown!

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
                    I'll see if I can try and find out for you buddy. If I can, I will let you know.

thanks a lot dave i appreciate it
                    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

BUMP it up once more
                      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

one more try guys since ill be going to KC next week,hope someone can help me
                        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
                        X