X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lackey: "The better team did not Win"

Poor, Poor, John Lackey

crybaby!!!!!

You spent 90 million on Torii Hunter ... Boston lost Schilling for the year w/out 1 start.

You trade for Mark Texeira at the break ... Boston trades away Manny.

You were the only team with 100 wins ... it meant NOTHING!

You had a closer set a record for saves ... He received 1 beatdown (Loss) and no saves!

Put that (1-12) L13 Postseason record against Boston in your pipe and smoke it jughead!

Opening your piehole caused me to create this thread Mr. Lackey. Enjoy another offseason you f'ing crybaby and remember 1 thing, beating up on the A.L. West didn't earn you anything this year!

GO RED SOX!!!

Congrats!!!

Should be a great series vs the Rays!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks Chado. Everyone here was on Anaheim in that series and it felt real good to see Boston represent ... again!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Thanks Chado. Everyone here was on Anaheim in that series and it felt real good to see Boston represent ... again!
        Not Everyone Buddy ... I posted many times ... Phils/RedSox ....

Congrats Wayne ..

Comment

Poor, Poor, John Lackey

crybaby!!!!!

You spent 90 million on Torii Hunter ... Boston lost Schilling for the year w/out 1 start.

You trade for Mark Texeira at the break ... Boston trades away Manny.

You were the only team with 100 wins ... it meant NOTHING!

You had a closer set a record for saves ... He received 1 beatdown (Loss) and no saves!

Put that (1-12) L13 Postseason record against Boston in your pipe and smoke it jughead!

Opening your piehole caused me to create this thread Mr. Lackey. Enjoy another offseason you f'ing crybaby and remember 1 thing, beating up on the A.L. West didn't earn you anything this year!

GO RED SOX!!!

This is so unlike Wayne. Congrat man.!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            Not Everyone Buddy ... I posted many times ... Phils/RedSox ....

Congrats Wayne ..

You did buddy, i do remember that. I know yesterday there was alot of saying Boston is done and Anaheim will win in 5. All i did all night was this

The Red Sox are so scrappy and full of emotion that it is unreal at times. They feed off that Fenway crowd like no tomorrow!

Damn they are fun and exciting to watch. Everyone up here lives and dies with them and i swear, they all feel like they are part of the team. That's how into it they get. It's really alot of fun.

Comment

I really hope its a Red Sox / Dodgers WS. I mean how cool will it be to watch Manny bat in Fenway for another team with the Championship on the line. Every at bat there will be awesome to watch and see how everyone responds. Whether he hits a homer or strike out it will be very interesting to see.....

Comment

Dustin Pedroia is fucking awesome!!! I love watching that dude play ball. From that diving chuck to Youk to get that out last night or his clutch and scrappy hitting battles he is a true ball player for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                  This is so unlike Wayne. Congrat man.!

Hey, It would be like me saying the better team did not win last years SB. I would never do that. Most players respect the opponent when a series is done, win or lose ...... and they all did last night, except for that sour pussed sore ass named Lackey.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    Dustin Pedroia is fucking awesome!!! I love watching that dude play ball. From that diving chuck to Youk to get that out last night or his clutch and scrappy hitting battles he is a true ball player for sure!!!

Yes, he was the leader of this team all year. He was also (0-12) in the series going in to last night and the Sox still find a way to Win 3-1.

Comment

I really hope its a Red Sox / Dodgers WS. I mean how cool will it be to watch Manny bat in Fenway for another team with the Championship on the line. Every at bat there will be awesome to watch and see how everyone responds. Whether he hits a homer or strike out it will be very interesting to see.....

Add the East Coast West coast ratings with 2 of the biggest markets, Los Angeles and Boston. The ratings would be HUGE!

Comment

Dustin Pedroia is fucking awesome!!! I love watching that dude play ball.

You should see him up close at a game. He looks like he is about 15 years old and 5 feet tall. He is tiny. All you hear about up here though is how he runs the clubhouse. He walks around like he is the biggest, baddest dog on the team. He is always telling Papi he will hit more HR's this year than him, and Ellsbury that he could out run him in a race. The guys on the team think he is hilarious. He thinks he is about 6'5 and 250 pounds. He thinks he can kick everybody's ass and he makes sure to tell them all too!

He is great!

Comment

You should see him up close at a game. He looks like he is about 15 years old and 5 feet tall. He is tiny. All you hear about up here though is how he runs the clubhouse. He walks around like he is the biggest, baddest dog on the team. He is always telling Papi he will hit more HR's this year than him, and Ellsbury that he could out run him in a race. The guys on the team think he is hilarious. He thinks he is about 6'5 and 250 pounds. He thinks he can kick everybody's ass and he makes sure to tell them all too!

He is great!

I guess we know who slept well last night.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                            I guess we know who slept well last night.

LOL
                            I was up until 1:30 am the last 2 nights. My alarm goes off at 5 am

Monday sucked at work. I was tired and they lost. It all felt like i watched for nothing. Today, i feel great! lol

Comment

Today, i feel great! lol

It also helped having Minny and the Over hit last night too!

Comment

Working...
                              X