Ragan got screwed on that deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragan got screwed on that deal

okay so he shouldn've won but .... 18th WTF .

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/opin...ish/index.html

Regan should have won. Tony forced him below the line. He could have wadded up the whole field and SHOULD have!!!

Comment

I agree.Anybody can tell that Tony forced him down there.I would have loved to have heard Tonys response if Smith had been declared the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        . He could have wadded up the whole field and SHOULD have!!!
        Goodyear did a good enough job of that

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
          Goodyear did a good enough job of that
          Ain't that the truth! If I was Hamlin, I'd be in Goodyear's VP of Racing Tires office this morning banging his head against the wall asking him "Do you know what it feels like to hit the wall at 200 MPH????"

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            Ain't that the truth! If I was Hamlin, I'd be in Goodyear's VP of Racing Tires office this morning banging his head against the wall asking him "Do you know what it feels like to hit the wall at 200 MPH????"
            No doubt.I had Hamlin in my race pool and go from leading the race to picking 12th this week at Charlotte

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
              No doubt.I had Hamlin in my race pool and go from leading the race to picking 12th this week at Charlotte

I had Tony in my 2 so that means I'm picking 1st!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
                I had Tony in my 2 so that means I'm picking 1st!!!
                Hell yeah.Boog had him also.Thats 2 more people pulling for the 48 this week

Comment

I thought it was the right call and Stewart Won. I really didn't think Stewart forced anything. Smith jumped down there and stepped on the gas (IMO), and i too have seen 20 replays.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyB9SqzovCs

Comment

They set him up going high. You can't tell me Tony didn't shove him under. Look at the 50 second mark and Regan sets him up faking going high. Tony moves up 2 lanes to block and Regan pulls to the inside. He definitely has his fender there and if he holds his line, he wads up the field. He had to dive underneath the yellow line to avoid wrecking everyone.

Comment

Tough call kb. I just watched it again for about the 10th time. lol

I still am not convinced at all that Smith had that spot. If he was closer to the door maybe but to me, he just barely got his bumper inside of Tony. It certainly didn't look like he "Had the spot" to me. Oh well, we disagree on this one. lol

I am no Stewart fan either. I heard today that Smith was moved back to 18th? Wtf ... that is wrong. He should have been 2nd (IMO) .......

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          thought it was the right call and Stewart Won. I really didn't think Stewart forced anything. Smith jumped down there and stepped on the gas (IMO), and i too have seen 2 thought it was the right call and Stewart Won. I really didn't think Stewart forced anything. Smith jumped down there and stepped on the gas (IMO), and
                          i too have seen 20 replays.
                          Tough call kb. I just watched it again for about the 10th time.
                          lol

I still am not convinced at all that Smith had that spot. If he was closer to the door maybe but to me, he just barely got his bumper inside of Tony. It certainly didn't look like he "Had the spot" to me. Oh well, we disagree on this one. lol
                          I am no Stewart fan either. I heard today that Smith was moved back to 18th? Wtf ... that is wrong. He should have been 2nd (IMO) .......

DUDE - stand away from the BONG which is it 20 times or 10 times ??? You need to look one mo' time 'cause Smoke, banged his ass down there

Comment

Working...
                          X