Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all ( and most importantly )

Happy Birthday Karl !!!!

Thanks a ton my man----means a lot coming from you.....glad you're back, and as you can see, so are many others....

Love reading your write ups......not to mention the good winners you provide.....

Hope all is well on the Home Front......take care, and once again, thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Like the play. Best of Luck CB!!!

Comment

I love your pics,(who is she?)............................................. .......................... and your special bets are good too!
        Scranton

Comment

hate to be picky because she is so beautiful but,,,,, are those some serious stretch marks on those perfect boobs or is my eyes gone blurry from looking at her so long???

Comment

GL buddy, I'm betting it now

BUMP for Dom

Comment

Hey Guys ... Apologies

Tonight was a tough loss and I don't like losses.

As you saw , Wake was flat and would have gotten the shit kicked out of them by any team with half a heart led by any coach with half a brain.

But we got Bowdened , the trust fund bastard who couldn't get his team up for a nationally televised game. He's a freaking Towel Boy with the best connections ... his old man.

Clemson was the wrong side because they didn't get the money .. plain and simple ... and I don't like it when money is lost over a game I liked so much ... a game that covered the spread 45 out of 49 times over the last 20 years.

So ... we live to play on Saturday, and hopefully we can win and elimimnate the rotten stench of a Bowden from our lives.

-Neil

Comment

Neil we had it man, 3rd and 24 on their own 5, stop there and the game is over. What can we do it was a tough loss but clemson/cullen harper are horrendous

Comment

Spiller going out didnt help us either...but wake kept us in it missing FGs and how often do teams convert a 3rd and 24 that was BRUTAL...fuck it...ill be on your next special play CB...

Comment

cant get over the 3rd and 24, he hangs on a milli second longer its a sack and a punt

Comment

Get them back this weekend Neil. Clemson's play tonight was hard to watch.
                      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311
                        cant get over the 3rd and 24, he hangs on a milli second longer its a sack and a punt
                        Tell me about it...

Comment

Working...
                        X