BAYLOR -4

AVERAGE JOE LEANS
    MEMPHIS +6.5
    OK -6.5
    SC +1
    ARK +19
    TEMPLE +10.5
    MISS ST +2.5

THESE ARE JUST THOUGHTS FEEDBACK IS A GREAT HELP "MAY SWAP SOME BFORE GAME TIME" DUE TO LINE INFLATION??
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

gl Crazy

Comment

i don't know where you got georgia +12.5, but here in vegas they're -13. if you can tell me where they're + points i'll bet it.
      The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
        i don't know where you got georgia +12.5, but here in vegas they're -13. if you can tell me where they're + points i'll bet it.
        I agree.I would make that my game of the decade if I can get Ga +12.5.Hell as a Vols fan and watching our offense it might be GOY material Ga -12.5

Comment

He bought the 25 points. probably a typo. gl starky

Comment

The question is what way is the typo? Did he mean TN +12.5 or Georgia -12.5?

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
              He might be named crazy but he can't be that crazy.99.9% sure it suposed to be GA- 12.5

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                He might be named crazy but he can't be that crazy.99.9% sure it suposed to be GA- 12.5
                Shit, I don't know. I would have thought the same thing last year and your Vols blew the doors off us. If we can't beat TN by double digits we don't deserve to be in anyone's conversation of a national championship.

Crompton is easily one of the worst QBs I've seen in quite some time at any of hte big time SEC schools.

Comment

Shit, I don't know. I would have thought the same thing last year and your Vols blew the doors off us. If we can't beat TN by double digits we don't deserve to be in anyone's conversation of a national championship.

Crompton is easily one of the worst QBs I've seen in quite some time at any of hte big time SEC schools.
                  I can't believe how bad he is.he was brought in by Fulmer and Cutcliff to be a passer but would hand the ball off alot in a smash mouth offense.Now Cutcliff is gone and were running some West Coast shit with a QB who cann't throw and has no wheels.Stephens should be a little more accurate but I don't think he will make that BIG of a difference.I agree with you that GA needs/better beat Tenn by double digits to get there name back on the map.If they struggle with us, LSU and Florida will beat them IMO

Comment

YES!!! OBVIOUSLY A TYPO....... YOU KNOW WHAT I MENT THOUGH>>>>>>>>

SHIT GIVE ME +12.5 AND I'LL QUIT FOREVER
                    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
                    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

had he used the rotation #'s, we'd have our answer now, wouldn't we.......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X