Clear All

• NFL Sunday

NFL YTD 6-3 +3.6 units
    2* 2-1 +1.8 units
    1* 4-2 +1.8 units

NFL/CFB Combined 25-13 +14.3 units
    2* 7-3 +7.4 units
    1* 18-10 +6.9 units

I went 1-1 last week in the NFL but the winner was a 2* play on Tampa. 2-2 yesterday in college but I lost my 2* play with a horrid pick on Fresno State (Pat Hill is a buffoon and I deserve my loss for thinking the idiot has learned his lesson about emphasizing non-conf games over games in his league).
    The Arizona and New Orleans picks below were posted earlier in the week in my CFB thread. The New Orl line has moved against me and you can do better while the Ariz line has moved the other way. I still endorse both picks.

1* Seahawks +7
    Admittedly Seattle is absolutely horrible when playing early games on the east coast but this one is off the bye and the team has had more enough time to acclimate. Both teams are off the bye here and Seattle's offense woke up two weeks ago. The Giants were unconvincing in their win over Cincy and this just seems like too many points against a Seattle team that may be hitting its stride.

1* Cardinals +1
    I like Buffalo a lot but they've had several key wins in important games and are vulnerable to a letdown in this road non-conference game. Teams that give up a ton of points the prior week (like Arizona giving up 56 to the Jets) tend to play very hard the weak after the humiliation. I think this will be a shootout (consider the OVER here also) and the home team will win. (The line has now moved to make Ariz a small favorite but the game is playable so long as they're favored by less than a field goal.)

Monday night:
    2* Saints -3 (-120)

Opinions only:
    Dolphins
    Lions

good luck today, Grizzle!

Comment

good luck gris

Comment

as always---thanks gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL to ya today gris.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

BOL today gris man!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl today!

Comment

like them all good luck

Comment

GL today buddy
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record