Should I hedge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I hedge??

I have a 5 team parlay which 4 of the 5 teams won today...

The fifth team is the Bucs tomorrow. I really liked it at first but am not so sure.

What would you do??

Bucs lose tomorrow...hedge.

Comment

Tampa wins,stay

Comment

Originally posted by S49erman
        I have a 5 team parlay which 4 of the 5 teams won today...

The fifth team is the Bucs tomorrow. I really liked it at first but am not so sure.

What would you do??
        how much was the bet to win what?

Comment

the line opened at 3 and moved to minus 3.5 for denver. Takes a lot of money to move off of the 3 key pointspread number

Comment

It all depends on how much you can win...

Comment

Originally posted by S49erman
              the line opened at 3 and moved to minus 3.5 for denver. Takes a lot of money to move off of the 3 key pointspread number
              FWIW line opened 3.5 got moved by syndicates to 3 and then back off by public money....Just bet what you normally would on Tampa and hedge the test back in your pocket.

Say the parlay pays 1000 and you only want to bet 100 on Tampa then hedge off 900 and bet the 100...just bet what you are comfy with.

PEACE

Comment

whatever u want to win hedge baby cause then u know u r a winner

i love these situations and u dont get them this often
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Bol 49er

Comment

Always hedge you can't lose....Your a winner before the game starts...........its a long season take the money and run......and play another day.........
                    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Comment

I do a lot of parlays and in your position ALWAYS hedge 25%-33%(sometimes even more if I am behind in my other bets).

Comment

Hedge so that you guarantee yourself profit...thats what I always do just ensure that you win something regardless....hedge on whatever you feel more confident will win but make sure profit is to be earned regardless IMO...
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I've seen this question asked 100 times over the years.

Whatever amount you wagered on the par, bet that amount the other way.

[There's (NO) better bet than a bet that you can't lose]

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO
                            I've seen this question asked 100 times over the years.

Whatever amount you wagered on the par, bet that amount the other way.

[There's (NO) better bet than a bet that you can't lose]
                            Thats a bare minimum-I think the question asked really means how much he should hedge over and above that.

Comment

thanks for the advice...

At my local book (here in Reno) It opened at 3 and was at 3.5 yest...

So in any case i'm going to hedge it because i really dont have the confidence in the bucs I did yesterday...

have fun today

Comment

Working...
                              X