Clear All

• Ucla-7?

I thinking taking UCLA -7,good or not?

like it and possibly UNDER 24 1/2
    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Wazzou is HORRIBLE .........

Comment

Hey Moony what do you think about Berdych to beat Del Potro @ +200?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Hey Moony what do you think about Berdych to beat Del Potro @ +200?

All my stats have gone frigid on me Chado,I really liked Gasquet to beat del Potro yesterday,I did not see the match but I heard all the calls were against Gasquet,I like Berdych against Roddick but could not pull the trigger.If Berdych can keep up with a ton of aces like he did against Roddick,I think he can beat del potro.P.S send me your NHL picks,I always see them too late to play.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
            All my stats have gone frigid on me Chado,I really liked Gasquet to beat del Potro yesterday,I did not see the match but I heard all the calls were against Gasquet,I like Berdych against Roddick but could not pull the trigger.If Berdych can keep up with a ton of aces like he did against Roddick,I think he can beat del potro.P.S send me your NHL picks,I always see them too late to play.
            Nothing has gone frigit on you Moony dont change anything with your tennis capping. You had the good call on Gasquet yesterday. I watched the whole match and it was a set a piece and tied 5-5 in the 3rd....Gasquet had double break point to go ahead 6-5 and serve for the match but couldnt get the break and then he got broken and los 5-7...he converts one of those two break point he would haver served it out and won....now worries pal keep em coming!!!

PS - Yea I got your email from Spark I will keep you posted my friend!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Nothing has gone frigit on you Moony dont change anything with your tennis capping. You had the good call on Gasquet yesterday. I watched the whole match and it was a set a piece and tied 5-5 in the 3rd....Gasquet had double break point to go ahead 6-5 and serve for the match but couldnt get the break and then he got broken and los 5-7...he converts one of those two break point he would haver served it out and won....now worries pal keep em coming!!!

PS - Yea I got your email from Spark I will keep you posted my friend!!!
              Thanks Chad,your the best

Comment

Working...
              X