Colts/Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts/Texans

Interesting game with colts -3. Texas has played well at home in recent past and play their first game at home here. 75% of bets are on colts, line stays at key number 3. I want to bet colts, but when it seems to good to be true, it often can be!

Would love to hear your thoughts...

I am personally playing the over in this game...GL whatever you choose!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I like the Colts, but it looks too easy.

Comment

I like Houston. Peyton simply does not look like Peyton this year. The same can be said for Harrison too. Who knows i guess!

Comment

Texans Over....Texans gave jaguars everything they could handle last week in jax...the offfense is better than people think, steve slaton is proving to be a gamebreaker type player. he's made BIG plays for this team...this is also the first week of 4 consecutive home games (colts, dolphins, lions bengals) so you know they absolutely have this game circled as a momentum builder for the other 3...

Comment

i'll prolly roll with tha Colts! 2 weeks to gameplan and get healthy plus both Texans safeties are out!

Comment

Normally I would play the Texans here but its either Colts or nothing for me.

PEACE

Comment

mixed opinions!

Might have to stay away...

Comment

Bump! i like tha Colts, but i'm still abou 50/50! any input will help!

Comment

Working...
                  X