KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
            Taking Fresno big 2nd half

KAZ
            I show -13.5...win the game -3.5?

How do you think our under is going to do pal? You have been watching and I havent...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Under not looking good. Fucking Fresno 6 turnovers. Hope they lose outright.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                Under not looking good. Fucking Fresno 6 turnovers. Hope they lose outright.
                So do I fucking 6 turnovers and gave up 29 points to fucking Haiwaii of all teams BCS my ass...

Sorry Kaz i had to vent a little no offense.....your team really fucking blows..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  So do I fucking 6 turnovers and gave up 29 points to fucking Haiwaii of all teams BCS my ass...

Sorry Kaz i had to vent a little no offense.....your team really fucking blows..
                  You can vent....This should have been easy under. The turnovers were in Hawaii's red zone and were easy TD's for Hawaii. I'm so very sorry about the play, but it's gambling. A runback for a TD by Hawaii didn't help either.

I did tell you that the Fresno St coach said his team wasn't good enough for a blowout win.

This really sucked in so many ways. I had to watch this shit.....It was VERY bad.

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                    You can vent....This should have been easy under. The turnovers were in Hawaii's red zone and were easy TD's for Hawaii. I'm so very sorry about the play, but it's gambling. A runback for a TD by Hawaii didn't help either.

I did tell you that the Fresno St coach said his team wasn't good enough for a blowout win.

This really sucked in so many ways. I had to watch this shit.....It was VERY bad.

KAZ
                    Its all good my friend...just didnt work out as planned....fucked up game to say the least...no worries keep em coming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Its all good my friend...just didnt work out as planned....fucked up game to say the least...no worries keep em coming!!!
                      Thanks Chad......I'm really sorry pal. I lost a load. I'm done posting plays for a while. This was a tough deal. I can't believe how bad they looked in this game. And at home. They completely dominated Hawaii on offense. But because of the turnovers, they just let them get easy scores and blow the under. No reason they should look this bad here. I'm really pissed right now....

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X