MLB Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Friday

Don't really post much anymore but have been playing regularly.. These 2 games I love and felt like sharing.

John Kruk had it exactly correct. The White Sox were due for a let down. Anyone who watched game 1 knew it just looked like the Sox were happy to be there. Even when they took the lead it never felt like they had a chance at winning. Rays will take game 2 even with Buerhle on the mound. Not to mention Kazmir is lights out against them.

3* Rays -151

Both the BoSox and the Angels go as their lead off hitters go. Figgins 0-5 with 3 strikeouts, Ellsbury 3-5 1-run 1-RBI 2-SB. The Red Sox just know how to win in October, and against the Angels in October. After watching the game it seemed like the Angels knew the Red Sox had their number and were trying to force the action too much. The Angels have a chance if they work the count (Dice-K falls in love with the strikeout) but I see them being over aggressive in this game knowing they need to win. Not to mention Ellsbury is the new Jeter in October.. You just can't get the guy out.

5* Red Sox +121

gl on the rays
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck tonight, Gators!

Comment

good luck gator