Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 5 Best Bet

*EAGLES -5.5

The Eagles are fundamentally sound statistically and, at 2-2, are in need of a win to keep pace with the remainder of the division. The line is fair.

Eagles by 17

dave

Is this your 1st game posting for this year?

Thanks and GL

Comment

Praise brother. Word
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

gl dave---thanks for the early post

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
          Is this your 1st game posting for this year?

Thanks and GL
          Thanks for posting. I posted week one and went 2-2 and followed up week two going 0-4. I'm 1-3 in college and 1-3 in pros. I laid off weeks 3 and 4 until I had more numbers in.

Redskins are off a very emotional huge win at Dallas. They're improved, but I don't see them matching the Eagles intensity this week.

I have three models for pointspreads. They have Philly -6.0, Philly -6.5, and Philly -9.0. The average is Philly -7.0. Although they are only 2-2, my power ratings have them ranked #2 in the NFL behind the Giants #1.

In 2006 the Colts were 6-0, the Patriots 5-1. But the excel had the Chargers (4-2) as #1. They choked in the playoffs but no doubt they were the best team finishing out at 14-2.

gl,
          dave

Comment

Love the Eagles play....Redskins should have a big let down and Eagles coming home off that ugly loss to the Bears. Looks like Westbrook should play also!

Comment

Working...
            X