MNF not betting with my heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF not betting with my heart

Guys, Not a homer call here, just the way I see it.

I like the Ravens straight up on the ML tonight. Points wont matter here.

Yeah, I know, Flacco is a rookie but coach Harbaugh will have a nice game plan to protect him. This game will be payback from last years mudbowl in which the Boller/Billick led Ravens were down 35-0 before halftime. New leadership now and nobody runs on the Ravens defense. Since BR is not 100%, I see a lot of blitzing and Ravens with more int's than the Steelers.

No opinion on the total, only a slight lean towards the under.

There is a good chance the Ravens knock Ben out of this game.
    NBA is a joke

gl with the Ravens call

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

On the same play, best of luck tonight flare
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

good luck with Balty tonight, Flarendep!

Comment

Sorry to all Ravens ML players, we got screwed. I did not post it but took them +3- fisrt half and +5- game so I covered my ML loss. Could have been a big night, oh well.

The future is bright in Baltimore, Flacco has a rifle. For a rookie, he is pretty cool back there and will get much better with experience. A painful loss but I think Flacco has a legit shot at rookie of the year.

Troy Smith has no chance to take Flacco's spot.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

agreed---Flacco is a player of the future....he looked good for the situation......he's gonna enhance the Ravens cahnces as time goes on.....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

As a Baltimore fan as well, we have to be pleased with the way this season has started. HELL, I thought we would only win 5 or 6 games. We have a legitimate chance to win our division as long as we can stay healthy. If the team doesn't let down after the Monday night, we'll give TENN. THEIR FIRST LOSS OF THE YEAR!

Comment

Working...
              X