Freddy Garcia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Everyone seems to be on the Tigers today.
    All the public from what I can see from those websites have everyone and their mother on the WS today....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      All the public from what I can see from those websites have everyone and their mother on the WS today....

I don't care about some guy in Montana, i'm talking about the people "Here" who have responded today. Those numbers you see are nothing more than that, just numbers. Who knows what the real ones are.

Comment

Just as they say "Children should be seen and not heard," this game strikes me anyways as a game which should be watched and enjoyed and not bet(unless you think it is a mortal lock).

Comment

I don't care about some guy in Montana, i'm talking about the people "Here" who have responded today. Those numbers you see are nothing more than that, just numbers. Who knows what the real ones are.
          Of course I know they are just numbers I am just pointing out that everyone and their mother (not from other forums) but the websites used to show public betting percentages that GodlenGreek, MtrctyPimp and others use to cap games and fade the public use are showing heavy WS money....

Comment

Of course I know they are just numbers I am just pointing out that everyone and their mother (not from other forums) but the websites used to show public betting percentages that GodlenGreek, MtrctyPimp and others use to cap games and fade the public use are showing heavy WS money....

Heavy money or smart money Chad? 50 people can bet $10 on Detroit and 1 can bet 2 grand on the CWS. What would that tell you?

P.S. Does the public lose every bet?

Comment

Heavy money or smart money Chad? 50 people can bet $10 on Detroit and 1 can bet 2 grand on the CWS. What would that tell you?

P.S. Does the public lose every bet?
              Trust me I dont put a whole lot of emphasis on it either man...not one of my personal capping tools I am just simply pointing it out thats all....

Comment

Trust me I dont put a whole lot of emphasis on it either man...not one of my personal capping tools I am just simply pointing it out thats all....
                Hey, i like Greek and his style but playing that way in a ML sport is not my favorite way to go. IMO it works much better in point spread sports like foots and hoops, not bases and hockey.

Comment

Hey, i like Greek and his style but playing that way in a ML sport is not my favorite way to go. IMO it works much better in point spread sports like foots and hoops, not bases and hockey.
                  BINGO..great point in reference to ML and not point spread...never thought of it like that..

Comment

Anyone know who the ump is behind the plate for this game???

KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

BINGO..great point in reference to ML and not point spread...never thought of it like that..

Vegas makes their money on football and hoops, College and Pro. I've read many stories that said they do not do nearly as well in bases and pucks. If you made Football and Basketball ML Sports, they would probably (for obvious reasons) not do as well. When you add a pointspread, it is no longer as easy as just picking the winner anymore and the spreads can really confuse the hell out of the public. Their thinking is usually "This team should win" and that's great, but when they win by 4 and they were favored by 5, Joe public was right, his team did win but he is still paying the man in the end. Spreads fuck with people big time and add a whole new thought process to wagering.

Comment

Vegas makes their money on football and hoops, College and Pro. I've read many stories that said they do not do nearly as well in bases and pucks. If you made Football and Basketball ML Sports, they would probably (for obvious reasons) not do as well. When you add a pointspread, it is no longer as easy as just picking the winner anymore and the spreads can really confuse the hell out of the public. Their thinking is usually "This team should win" and that's great, but when they win by 4 and they were favored by 5, Joe public was right, his team did win but he is still paying the man in the end. Spreads fuck with people big time and add a whole new thought process to wagering.
                        Couldnt agree more..

Comment

So, what is the play guys?

Over?

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1

Over?
                            Tigers +1.5 @ plus money IMO...GL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1

Over?

I personally want to view the Tigers lineup before doing anything .......

Comment

I personally want to view the Tigers lineup before doing anything .......

Give us a winner buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X