Why Bears Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Bears Tonight!

First Off I Would Like To Point Out Something I Caught Looking At Bodog Lines Throught The Day This One Is Sticks Way Out.... Hasn't Been Like This For A Long Time Where All The Higher Money Lines Cashed Today

Kc Was +10 -120=w
    Browns +3 -160=w
    Texans + 7 -120=w
    Panthers-7 -115=w
    Titans -3 -120=w
    Bucs -2 -120=w

We Were At Eagles -3 -140 Thought This Would Be A Good Catch On The Follow But Line Just Moved

Bears +31/2 -115 Have To Go With It I Know It Might Sound Funny But Will C

I C Eagles Winning Tonight(but Not Covering) To Make The Divison = Every Team Will Be At 3-1
    And A Good Setup Game For Next Week Against Washington (if They Lose Line Will Be Out Of Wack Imo Next Week)
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

The dude abides!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Those ealier games don't have any effect on this game.

Comment

thanks for the info....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Monday Nights Game Has The Ravens At +6 -115
          So This Will Be A Play Pending If Line Stays The Same
          "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
            Those ealier games don't have any effect on this game.
            MAYBE NOT MAYBE SO I JUST CAUGHT A PATTERN WHICH I HAVE IN THE PAST AND POSTED EVERYONE HAS THERE SYSTEMS AND PATTERNS USUALLY DO FOLLOW THE PREVIOUS GAMES PLAYED!!! IF THERE WERE NO GAMES PRIOR TO TONIGHTS GAME THEN SYSTEMS AND PATTERNS WOULDN'T EXIST WOULD THEY.

I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT THAT A PATTERN WAS SPOTTED>>> FOR EXAMPLE ALL HOME DOG COVERED OR HOME FAV. COVERED THROUGHT THE DAY SEE MY POINT YOU USE THE PREVIOUS GAMES TO GENERATE A PATTERN NOT ALL THE TIME BUT IT DOES HAPPEN AND I KNOW FOR A FACT I GET VOUCHERS HERE ON BC AGREEING WITH ME THANKS FOR THE COMMENT ANYWAY!!!!!!!

Comment

good info
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by crazystarky
                Monday Nights Game Has The Ravens At +6 -115
                So This Will Be A Play Pending If Line Stays The Same
                I'm on Balty tomorrow and like the endorsement!!!!
                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

bears win 24-20 nice pattern wish i could have noticed this earlier in the day lol......

ravens play for monday is looking good....+6
                  but is not locked in until 5-10 min before kickoff just incase line change happens like on tonights game ...

Comment

Working...
                  X