Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer alert

160 Oklahoma Sooners - 18.5
    This is a significantly better team than the one that was beaten in Norman by the Horned Frogs in 05. Paul Thompson started out as QB, then Rhett Bomar came in, I believe in the middle of the TCU game.

This year, the starting QB for TCU has 0 TD passes. The toads will not just run it on the Sooners and have any chance of winning (or covering). Bradford, on the other hand has 12 TD passes and the Sooners offense is balanced. Their defense and special teams keep getting better as well.

TCU has won their last 2 games in Norman, during the Blake years (96 or 97) and in 05. Stoops and the Sooners will turn that trend around dramatically today. I don't think Stoops will be averse to leaving the starters in throughout the game even if they're up by 4 TDs. He will want to make a statement. I don't think he'll have any trouble getting the Sooners up for this game, either. Sooners 42-13.

Good luck today.

gl garth
    this poke fan loves it
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill
      gl garth
      this poke fan loves it
      Thanks, Thrill. I'm kinda likin' the Pokes in Stillwater today, too. They also have a score to settle.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
        Thanks, Thrill. I'm kinda likin' the Pokes in Stillwater today, too. They also have a score to settle.
        you bet they do but--------------- their D worries me
        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Against you on this one. Best of Luck Garth, one of us will be a winner!!!

Comment

good luck garth

Comment

Originally posted by garth
              I don't think Stoops will be averse to leaving the starters in throughout the game even if they're up by 4 TDs. He will want to make a statement. I don't think he'll have any trouble getting the Sooners up for this game, either. Sooners 42-13.

Good luck today.
              I agree Buddy! Good Luck

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

BOL with the Sooners today garth!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck Buddy
                  THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

won the bet...and Sooners will probably be #1 when the polls come out. I'm not sure they're worthy of that ranking though. Their special teams are still pretty suspect. They couldn't run the ball at all against the frogs. To be honest, I'm more than a little worried about the Red River shootout in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Nice call Garth, a bit of a nail biter in the second half,
                      but a winner nonetheless!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Working...
                      X