Dumb question MLB total play on rain game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb question MLB total play on rain game

I see the Orioles and Jays went final after 6 innings, Jays 3-0 winner. I bet the under with my local book. Is this a winner for me or no play? How is the bet handled with online books or vegas with rain shortened games?
    NBA is a joke

No Play Buddy...

Comment

That is what I thought, dammit, under looking real good too!
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Thanks,

What about the team side play?
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
          Thanks,

What about the team side play?

THATS IN....I HOPE YOU WON !

Comment

Totals push and sides are a winner...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

http://www.pgatour.com/r/stats/info/wm3.html?104

Sorry i never got back to you on Ryder cup putting thing....i believe it was you... over Cink and Cambell.... this is the impotant stat that matters with good ball strikers... thats where 28 and 24 come into place ... IMO

I like your awareness for the game....alot like the NHL....but you won't find it here.....that's why i never bother responding... these clowns all live under a rock...

Comment

[QUOTE=tash]http://www.pgatour.com/r/stats/info/wm3.html?104

Sorry i never got back to you on Ryder cup putting thing....i believe it was you... over Cink and Cambell.... is the impotant stat that matters with good ball strikers... thats where 28 and 24 come into place ... IMO

Tash, I still stand by the fact that Cink and Campbell are just aveage putters, this stat is not overall putting, just GIR putting. The real key stat - "proximity to the hole" on the greens they hit are probably much better than most. This gives them easier putts and an advantage. I will look that stat up, my guess would be they are very high on that stat.

I played High School and College Golf and play to a scratch hdcp. Love the game, Ryder Cup level of play on both sides were outstanding.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

[QUOTE=flarendep1]
                  Originally posted by tash
                  http://www.pgatour.com/r/stats/info/wm3.html?104

Sorry i never got back to you on Ryder cup putting thing....i believe it was you... over Cink and Cambell.... is the impotant stat that matters with good ball strikers... thats where 28 and 24 come into place ... IMO

Tash, I still stand by the fact that Cink and Campbell are just aveage putters, this stat is not overall putting, just GIR putting. The real key stat - "proximity to the hole" on the greens they hit are probably much better than most. This gives them easier putts and an advantage. I will look that stat up, my guess would be they are very high on that stat.

I played High School and College Golf and play to a scratch hdcp. Love the game, Ryder Cup level of play on both sides were outstanding.

Yep= so did I... I respect your opinion and that's cool....putting is the name to the game, let's just go with that..... no need to further comment...

Comment

Working...
                  X