• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels Rally thread!!

This one for you Chado!!!

5-5 Mariners up.

hahaha..

Thank God Garland is out...they should have took him out last inning...I have faith in the Angels SOLID pen now...Oliver just retired the side in order in only 7 pitches...fuck Garland!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Lets go Halos!!!

Comment

I just jumped off the Angels live betting and took the Mariners @ +100 for the same wager amount I took them at. So I cant lose anything on this game. If the Angels win I win the +27 juice profit and if they lose I break EXACTLY even. I feel lucky to have even been in a position to be able to do this so felt it was the best way to go. I will still be rooting for the small profit though and for you too!!!

I pussied out..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          I just jumped off the Angels live betting and took the Mariners @ +100 for the same wager amount I took them at. So I cant lose anything on this game. If the Angels win I win the +27 juice profit and if they lose I break EXACTLY even. I feel lucky to have even been in a position to be able to do this so felt it was the best way to go. I will still be rooting for the small profit though and for you too!!!

I pussied out..
          Good idea. I am having a great day so I will let it ride!!

Go Halos@!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
            Good idea. I am having a great day so I will let it ride!!

Go Halos@!!!
            Yea thats the one benefit of live betting and half time wager s and stuff. When you feel you team is lucky to have battled bac and dont feel really confident they are gonna pull it out or whatever no point stressing a coin flip or whatever as it didnt work out from the beginning how you had capped it right? Bail out and start again from the drawing board...

Also read the NHL thread trims started about my picks this season. I am gonna be talking ML PUSH ONLY wagers in hockey this season so that if it goes to OT OR SHOOTOUT its a push and I dont have to stress it out and start again is it didnt work out how I thought. This avoid having to worry about those damn shootouts that killed me last year..

Comment

HOMER TEX 6-5 HALOS!!!

Comment

I love you Teixeira!

Comment

K Rod is still pitching right?

Comment

I still stand by my decision. Game didnt go as I thought and just wanted out of there with no chance of losing money. I will gladly take my 27 cents juice profit from it should they hold on..

Comment

Isn't that the greatest pick up ever!

Comment

K Rod is still pitching right?
                        He should in the 9th not the bot of the 8th though...

Comment

Isn't that the greatest pick up ever!
                          Yup...I am taking the Angels over the Red Sox in the 1st round of the playoffs BIG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                            I still stand by my decision. Game didnt go as I thought and just wanted out of there with no chance of losing money. I will gladly take my 27 cents juice profit from it should they hold on..
                            I probably would do the same too, if I loss both of my games earlier. You are doing the right thing bro.

Comment

I probably would do the same too, if I loss both of my games earlier. You are doing the right thing bro.
                              Yea man really would have hated to go 0-3...trying to minimize tonights loses thats all....

Comment

Working...
                              X