Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chado, you warming up for hockey yet????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chado, you warming up for hockey yet????

need a strong start from you this october. good luck buddy
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

trims, you gunna join my Bettorschat NHL fantasy league, we need more players.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
      trims, you gunna join my Bettorschat NHL fantasy league, we need more players.
      thank you for asking but i'm going to have to say no. sorry my man
      your word is your bond

Comment

Dude I am fucking pumped...I have been watching preseason all week...have you got a chance to see Steven Stamkos play yet? The #1 draft pick in the NHL this year out of Sarnia Ontario for the Tampa Bay Lightning. He score on a rocket bullet top shelf last night against the Rangers. One goal of plenty to come this season!!!

Cant wait for the NHL season!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
          thank you for asking but i'm going to have to say no. sorry my man
          hahaha...how come?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            hahaha...how come?
            too busy my man. i think your a solid hockey handicapper, i'm sure you wished you had a better season last year but i think this year will be better for you. just a gut feeling.
            your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
              need a strong start from you this october. good luck buddy
              I sucked at the beginning of last season. Gonna tread somewhat lightly on the amount of plays to begin this year. Also I am going to be doing a different approach this year. Several books allow you to make ML PUSH wagers which means if it goes to OT or SHOOTOUT you get a push regardless of what happens win or lose. I feel based on the amount of coin flip shootouts I lost last year this is the better way to go because if it goes to OT I willl gladly take the push as it wasnt meant to be and go back to the drawing board for another game. No what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                I sucked at the beginning of last season. Gonna tread somewhat lightly on the amount of plays to begin this year. Also I am going to be doing a different approach this year. Several books allow you to make ML PUSH wagers which means if it goes to OT or SHOOTOUT you get a push regardless of what happens win or lose. I feel based on the amount of coin flip shootouts I lost last year this is the better way to go because if it goes to OT I willl gladly take the push as it wasnt meant to be and go back to the drawing board for another game. No what I mean?
                The main great thing about this betting option is no more bets that will be involved in shootuts this year!!! Thank God!!!

Comment

Working...
                X