FUCK THE METS, thats right i said it!! CHOKERSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    It is amazing to me that trim is on every losing side every night ... that is tough to do ...
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
      heartless, gutless pieces of shit on earth. they deserve shit. i hope the brewers, phillies get in. this team, the mets are absolute disgrace!!!! the bullpen can die. david wright and ryan church are CHOKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TEAM MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE METS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My advice! STOP WATCHING! It's not worth it. Why get this angry and upset. There's bigger and better things in this world.

Comment

no class

Originally posted by rcmcd
        Here we go again another fuck u thread. I understand they really blew it again, but to say fuck the whole team shows no class.
        Remember we are talking about a true Mets fan

Comment

sorry for the fuck thread boys. tonight i just snapped. i screamed at my wife too!!!!!! lol. i'm totally frustrated now. this team makes me sick. every met fan would agree. trust me. we live it everyday here. boys out west don't understand just how frustrating it has been this season with blown saves and no clutch hitting.

I will give you some free advice that i doubt you will take. Quit betting, get off of the computer and go spend some time with your wife.

You keep doing what you are doing, and one day your going to look up and you will be by yourself.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            My advice! STOP WATCHING! It's not worth it. Why get this angry and upset. There's bigger and better things in this world.
            So true. Watching games is an addictive habit to break. Have other hobbies and minimize your T.V. watching. Harder said than done.
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              I will give you some free advice that i doubt you will take. Quit betting, get off of the computer and go spend some time with your wife.

You keep doing what you are doing, and one day your going to look up and you will be by yourself.

I love ya brother......speak the truth my friend.

this place is great, but it's not everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Morris
                Remember we are talking about a true Mets fan
                Figures, a guy from Philly would post this.....
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                  Figures, a guy from Philly would post this.....
                  Like you don't take every opportunity to take a jab at Philly fans. Let's hear another story about how when you went to Nova you would sit in the 700 level and what assholes the fans were.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                    Like you don't take every opportunity to take a jab at Philly fans. Let's hear another story about how when you went to Nova you would sit in the 700 level and what assholes the fans were.
                    You know them all so I will let you recite them...
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

here we go again!!!! bullpen gives up 3-run homerun in 7th.
                      THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                      your word is your bond

Comment

these next 2 innings will tell alot about the heart of this team. lets go!!!!!!!!! i will forgive them if they can rally
                        your word is your bond

Comment

third base coach should be fired!!!! drod strikes out again, that a boy david wright. of course strikes out in big spot. david wright = the new DROD. means can't hit in big spots just like arod
                          your word is your bond

Comment

BELTRAN!!!!!!!! finally a clutch hit!!!!!!!!!
                            your word is your bond

Comment

I hate that I bet on the mets as a Phillies fan, but nice win!

Comment

these next 2 innings will tell alot about the heart of this team. lets go!!!!!!!!! i will forgive them if they can rally
                                they showed heart. its been an emotional ride this month. many many disapointments but tonight they showed guts and will need to this weekend.
                                your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                                X