Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "Entire MLB Board" Opinions

Relax in Here

gonna give an opinion, and a piece of action, on every game posted today.....

901/902 Atl/Phi OVER 9 1/2 +105
    903 Fla -120
    905 Cubs ML +125
    905 Cubs RL + 1 1/2 -165
    905/906 Cubs/Mets OVER 1/2 +105

908 Houston -120
    909/910 Pitt/Milw OVER 7 1/2 +105
    912 St Louis -115
    913/914 SD/LA OVER 8 -120
    916 SF -115
    918 Texas -115......already played this one...
    920 Boston -155
    921 KC +105
    924 Toronto -140
    925/926 TB/O's UNDER 10 1/2
    927 CW Sox +115
    927/928 CW Sox/Minn OVER 9 -110
    929/930 Angels/Seattle OVER 8 -115

Red is actual plays....all 1* plays.....those that doubt the validity of the Texas game, go searching through the forum, you'll find it.....

Remember-----Relax in Here....don't start any shit

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Yeah Relax ... hahahahaha

Good Luck kapt ... and thanks for your post to me in the other thread ... you are really a special kind of guy ... I do not agree with you at times but it does not mean i do not care ...

Oh, and thanks for the 2 minute capping today ...

Comment

I searched the forum for that Texas play, but didn't find it. Of course I only looked for as long as you cap the games That's the most opinions that you have had in 1 thread GL tonight Kapt
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Pj

Originally posted by PhilJr
        I searched the forum for that Texas play, but didn't find it. Of course I only looked for as long as you cap the games That's the most opinions that you have had in 1 thread GL tonight Kapt

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=153314

POST # 14......only took me 31 seconds to find it....

Don't give up just yet PJ, hang in there, you'll get the hang of the 2 minute capping method....

PJ said..........That's the most opinions that you have had in 1 thread GL tonight Kapt

PJ a couple of FB seasons ago, I picked the entire C FB board, and stated in the heading, what % do you think I'll hit.....well the % varied from 30 % (too many games) to MEG saying 70 %.....others jumped on her 70 % and said it was too many games....well, long story short, I did it three weeks in a row, the whole board in CFB, about 60 games each time, and went

71 %---------56 %---------------64 %, if memory serves me right....that's the most opinions I've ever given....used to like doing it, cause I've already capped/looked at the games anyway, looking for my plays.....

Some members liked it also, cause it gave them my opinion, on who I leaned to.....Course that's when I was a POPULAR Kapper, and not a troublemaker :

6 short paragraphs....I'm getting better at it....self control I keep telling myself....hold it under 5
        Last edited by Kaptain; 09-24-2008, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Kansas City +100
          Kansas City, i know only won 72 games but they actually played some good ball this year and for sure right now is a better ball club then Detroit. Always been a minor fan of Brian Bannister. When he is on, he's a decent pitcher. I am not however a believer in Nate Robertson. I can see a somewhat high scoring affair with Kansas City pulling away and hopefully my man Soria getting yet another save tonight. Detroit has no business being favored in this matchup. Robertsons numbers are garbage against Kansas City, hes 4-5 with a 5.70 ERA. Bannister fairly good against the Tigers 3-2 with a low 2.48 ERA. Detroit loses tonight.

Toronto -140
          Here's what I've learned in the betting world after betting for over 6 or 7 years now almost everyday. If something seems way too good to be true, then it normally is. With Toronto only favored -140 tonight against phil Huges? are you kidding? In this case, this seems way to good to be true, however, not a chance that Yankees can pull an upset here. AJ Burnett is a Yankee killer and home crowd will pull for a win. Yankees already knocked out, Burnett to victory, Phil Hughes, gross.

Florida -120
          Josh Johnson since coming back from his injury this year has been great! He's been great in his career against the Nationals (which isnt hard to do,) with a 2-0 record and an ERA just above 3. Tim Redding seems like the only shot for Washington to ever win but this is Washington. The same team that just got swept at home against the Padres, enough said.

Houston -130
          I think I have a man crush on Randy Wolf. He just plain and simple wins games. Since being traded he has been awesome for the Astros, if he gives up some runs, the team backs him up and pulls out victories for him. Nothing against the Cinci started tonight Ramon Ramirez however how can you go against a hot Randy Wolf and a team at home that still has a "shot" at making the playoffs.

Minnesota -130
          Exactly what I figured would happen last night did. Had the Twins and knew they'd win because they were hungry after getting destroyed by East leading Tampa Bay. They know their shot now is just possibly days away. They are in front of there home faithful (they have great fans,) and Blackburn pitches tonight. He is excellent at the Metrodome, 7-3 with an ERA just under 3. Check out Buehrle away this year, he's terrible... 4-8, 5.14 ERA. Only thing going for Buehrle is his career numbers vs the Twinkies, hes 21-12 with a 3.85 which is very respectable. Remember, I may go with these stats sometimes but every game, especially games that mean a lot, you can throw stats out the window. Minnesota needs to get it done and cut the lead down in the central but yet another game. Minneosta knows its realistic now that they can pull the upset. Chicago has to finish the season after tomorrow against Cleveland at home which is no easy task. Cleveland has been taking a Red Sox team to the max the past two nights while Minnesota gets to stay home as well and finish off the season against Kansas City. You do the math and figure it out. Who would you rather play with the playoffs on the line for the final 3 games. No brainer. KC.

LA Dodgers -260
          Like I said last night, it's only high juice if you LOSE. Dodgers should be able to get it done. It's Shawn Estes, I mean come on, he still pitches in MLB? 6-9, 5.27 he is against the Dodgers. Dodgers need to clinch, they are going to whip some ass tonight and Manny hits at least one homerun. Kershaw great young pitcher who is 1-0 in 2 career starts against San Diego with a 3.65 ERA. LA Dodgers roll.
          Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
          1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

C M L

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
            Kansas City +100
            Kansas City, i know only won 72 games but they actually played some good ball this year and for sure right now is a better ball club then Detroit. Always been a minor fan of Brian Bannister. When he is on, he's a decent pitcher. I am not however a believer in Nate Robertson. I can see a somewhat high scoring affair with Kansas City pulling away and hopefully my man Soria getting yet another save tonight. Detroit has no business being favored in this matchup. Robertsons numbers are garbage against Kansas City, hes 4-5 with a 5.70 ERA. Bannister fairly good against the Tigers 3-2 with a low 2.48 ERA. Detroit loses tonight.

Toronto -140
            Here's what I've learned in the betting world after betting for over 6 or 7 years now almost everyday. If something seems way too good to be true, then it normally is. With Toronto only favored -140 tonight against phil Huges? are you kidding? In this case, this seems way to good to be true, however, not a chance that Yankees can pull an upset here. AJ Burnett is a Yankee killer and home crowd will pull for a win. Yankees already knocked out, Burnett to victory, Phil Hughes, gross.

Florida -120
            Josh Johnson since coming back from his injury this year has been great! He's been great in his career against the Nationals (which isnt hard to do,) with a 2-0 record and an ERA just above 3. Tim Redding seems like the only shot for Washington to ever win but this is Washington. The same team that just got swept at home against the Padres, enough said.

Houston -130
            I think I have a man crush on Randy Wolf. He just plain and simple wins games. Since being traded he has been awesome for the Astros, if he gives up some runs, the team backs him up and pulls out victories for him. Nothing against the Cinci started tonight Ramon Ramirez however how can you go against a hot Randy Wolf and a team at home that still has a "shot" at making the playoffs.

Minnesota -130
            Exactly what I figured would happen last night did. Had the Twins and knew they'd win because they were hungry after getting destroyed by East leading Tampa Bay. They know their shot now is just possibly days away. They are in front of there home faithful (they have great fans,) and Blackburn pitches tonight. He is excellent at the Metrodome, 7-3 with an ERA just under 3. Check out Buehrle away this year, he's terrible... 4-8, 5.14 ERA. Only thing going for Buehrle is his career numbers vs the Twinkies, hes 21-12 with a 3.85 which is very respectable. Remember, I may go with these stats sometimes but every game, especially games that mean a lot, you can throw stats out the window. Minnesota needs to get it done and cut the lead down in the central but yet another game. Minneosta knows its realistic now that they can pull the upset. Chicago has to finish the season after tomorrow against Cleveland at home which is no easy task. Cleveland has been taking a Red Sox team to the max the past two nights while Minnesota gets to stay home as well and finish off the season against Kansas City. You do the math and figure it out. Who would you rather play with the playoffs on the line for the final 3 games. No brainer. KC.

LA Dodgers -260
            Like I said last night, it's only high juice if you LOSE. Dodgers should be able to get it done. It's Shawn Estes, I mean come on, he still pitches in MLB? 6-9, 5.27 he is against the Dodgers. Dodgers need to clinch, they are going to whip some ass tonight and Manny hits at least one homerun. Kershaw great young pitcher who is 1-0 in 2 career starts against San Diego with a 3.65 ERA. LA Dodgers roll.
            Changing My Luck......nice presentation.....Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
              [url]Course that's when I was a POPULAR Kapper, and not a troublemaker :

You were never a POPULAR capper but always a TROUBLMAKER ....

omg ... can not breathe ... where is the keyboard ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                Changing My Luck......nice presentation.....Thanks

I was wondering wtf happened there also ...

Comment

Good Luck Kapt., Big Board Tonight, Just Finished Cooking 15 Gal. Of Seafood Gumbo Enough For The Whole Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Best of Luck Kapt!!! No "wine" on board I hope, only rum and goat milk!!!

Comment

Papi

Originally posted by Spark
                      You were never a POPULAR capper but always a TROUBLMAKER ....

omg ... can not breathe ... where is the keyboard ...

as Ronnie Reagan always said "well, there you go again"....

Hope your damn ribs hurt, eyes water, oxygen depletes, can't breathe, you damn troublemaker.....

Also hope the water gets in your keyboard, and you can't post till it dries up....

Love ya PAL

Comment

GLLLLLLLLL WISE ONEEEE iM WITH YA ON ALMOST ALLL
                        GETER DONE PEACEe
                        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

good luck tonight, El Kappy!

Comment

jt4545

Originally posted by jt4545
                            Good Luck Kapt., Big Board Tonight, Just Finished Cooking 15 Gal. Of Seafood Gumbo Enough For The Whole Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Thanks JT----these bastage krew members are gonna eat us out of Sails and Ship......

PS---the Goat was very tender and good the other day.....I call that cooking Goat SD Charger style....

Take care my friend, and try to stay out of trouble in here, I'll pick up the slack

Comment

There you go PJ----just for you...

entire board results are......

Actual Plays
                              10-4 (71 %) +5.80*******************

Opinions 2-2 (50 %) -0.20

TOTAL
                              12-5 (67 %) for + 5.60

Comment

Working...