Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Week 7

CA$HCLUB INC NFL now at Plus 7.08 Units YTD. Here are a couple of early plays....

Det +3.5 (-130) -- 2X -- This one is juicy. Classic letdown game, even for a Parcells team. Dallas good enough to win, but I expect them to come out flat against a Lions team hungry for a home win. Detroit wins 20-16.

NYG -2.5 (-120) -- 1X -- Philly can't do anything right. Giants won't turn the ball over this game. They win by 6, say 23-17.

More to come from THE PROPHET OF PROFIT!!!!! (shuddup Phil Jr :D )
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Has Kerry Collins gotten his sight back yet? Yesterday he was a little color blind throwing to the wrong jerseys.
    Maybe you and PhilSr can come out of the war room with a nice over/under play??
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Collings is still at the optomitrist

BUT GOOD NEWS FROM THE NEOSURGEONS!!

THEY MANAGED TO FIND TIKI BARBERS HANDS IN TIME AFTER THE GAME. The say they may be able to successfully surgically reattach them and be ready for game time Sunday!

""""" The Patriots also scored on a 38-yard fumble return after Giants running back Tiki Barber lost the ball. "We haven't turned the ball over a lot since I've been here," said coach Jim Fassel. "It just seems that when it rains, it pours."""""""" Game condtions were what again.....Jim??????

Giants quarterback Kerry Collins threw for 314 yards but was also picked off four times, including the his first and last passes of the game.

SIDENOTE: Patriots coaching staff held an extended "SERIOUS/CONCENTRATION" Practice this moring in the film room!

Coaching staff claimed the extensive time periods the defense spent laughing on the field at the NYG "OFFENSE" cost them 2 field goals.

They were futher embarrarssed to find out the rest of the leauge laughing at them this morning for giving up points to the Giants!

COACH FASSEL was again unavailable for comment as he was filming another "perk" commerical as this years Poster Child for Internet Provider "NET ZERO"!!!

GoldVike!!!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

You guys are right

The G-Men looked pathetic. Two of those picks were tipped balls at the line that bounced up in the air for like twenty seconds.

They bounce back at home. Who can argue with one of my picks? I gave you Jacksonville!!!!!

Comment

CASH!

I liked the Jags as well and they were right there stopping Miami at the 4 yard line in the 4th in a 10 -10 tie.......of course......3 Jags players could not find the loose ball and one Dolphin could who stumbled in for a TD......then the late INT to another TD......YEP.....I feel your pain Big Guy!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Recapping....

Det +3.5 (-130) -- 2X
            NYG -2.5 (-120) -- 1X

We'll add to this with.....

Den +3.5 -- 2X-- Minny's good. Beuerlein's starting. Things look good for the Vikings. But I've got news for ya. While the Vikings have some players used to this kind of game and usually handle it well, I'm expecting a well coached game out of the rat (Shanahan). Denver's running game and blitzes take advantage of an ever aggressive defense and a rusty McVickPepper. Denver wins 24-20.

GB +3.5 -- 1X-- STL not good enough to cover every damn home game. Packers are a good team that is just not great. But they'll be able to shut down the run, and Favre will have his rare good game in a dome. Pack wins 28-25.

SF +3.5 -- 1X-- Too easy. Tampa will not come up with another offensive performance like last week, and the niners OL should respond to the challenge this week. Niners stay close, 19-17 either way.

More to come.

Comment

adding...

THE SAN DIEGO....SUPER CHARGERS!!! (VRRROOOOOM!!!)

SD +5.5 -- 2X

GL

Comment

Adding....

Carolina -1 -- 2 X

also adding another half unit to...

THE SAN DIEGO....SUPERCHARGERS (VROOOOOOMMM!!!)
                Now a 2.5 unit play. Last 1/2 unit at +5 instead of 5.5

and adding....

Buffalo -2.5 (-120) -- 1 X

and...New Engalnd +5.5 -- 1X

Good luck
                Last edited by casheasy; 10-19-2003, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Empty your mailbox
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                  X