Every Member Here Needs To Give A Thank You To Pm530 And Udog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Member Here Needs To Give A Thank You To Pm530 And Udog

GUYS I DONT KNOW IF YOU READ THE THREAD OR NOT BUT THESE GUYS ARE HERE EVERY SINGLE DAY POSTING AND VERY RARE DO THEY GET A GOOD LUCK OR A THANK YOU.I FEEL LIKE GIVING THEM A SHOUT OUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YES I AM DRUNK AND THAT THEY ARE A MAIN PART OF THE GREATEST SITE ON THE NET.EVERYONE IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED THIS IS A GREAT READ EVERYDAY.TODAY GOES AGAINST MY PLAYS BUT I JUST WANNA GIVE THANKS TO THE FOLKS THAT GIVE TO THIS SITE WITH LITTLE OR NO RECOGNITION.PLEASE LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW WE ARE LOOKING AT ALL THE HARD WORK THEY HAVE DONE
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

I'm gonna shout out these guys with you, they post a great thread every single day.

Thanks fellas
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
      I'm gonna shout out these guys with you, they post a great thread every single day.

Thanks fellas
      I totally agree...because its at the top and stickied I sometimes forget to say thanks...I am gonna try my best to remember to give them props on a regular basis in that thread....most appreciated fellas!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO

Thanks fellas

THANKS BUDDY
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I agree.I try to remember to thank them but it slips my mind to often.Dunkel picks can be helpful but I like to see the projected score and the side of the day and the total of the day picks.These have worked out pretty good for me.Thanks again guys

Comment

Kudos!!!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I agree---these guys are steady contributors......I go in there and try to say thank you for their efforts, but probably don't do it enough....

THANKS GUYS for all you do here.....much appreciated...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good morning, guys!

Tech, this is very nice!

PM and I appreciate all you guys more than you can ever know.

I hope this is as much of a "win - win" situation for everybody as it is for us. I mean, we're getting winners off you guys all the time!

I guess, basically, what I'm trying to say, is that we know you guys appreciate this thread! You guys say "thanks" every time we get a winner from you!

It's just a pleasure to be associated with this place and anything we can do to help is not enough! You guys are truly a class act!

I wish I could list all the guys I've tailed on plays since I found BC! We should be thanking you!

Vos Fan, you're not kiddin' about those Sides and Totals of the Day. I've watched those "sides" win up to 14 straight without a loss. They streak like that all the time.

Hot Lines are in here more for the content of the write-up than the picks. But, I play those Sides and Totals of the Day all the time!

Lets have a great one tonight, guys!!!
                Last edited by Udog; 09-24-2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog
                  Good morning, guys!

Tech, this is very nice!

PM and I appreciate all you guys more than you can ever know.

I hope this is as much of a "win - win" situation for everybody as it is for us. I mean, we're getting winners off you guys all the time!

I guess, basically, what I'm trying to say, is that we know you guys appreciate this thread! You guys say "thanks" every time we get a winner from you!

It's just a pleasure to be associated with this place and anything we can do to help is not enough! You guys are truly a class act!

I wish I could list all the guys I've tailed on plays since I found BC! We should be thanking you!

Vos Fan, you're not kiddin' about those Sides and Totals of the Day. I've watched those "sides" win up to 14 straight without a loss. They streak like that all the time.

Hot Lines are in here more for the content of the write-up than the picks. But, I play those Sides and Totals of the Day all the time!

Lets have a great one tonight, guys!!!
                  CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY THANK YOU
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

A big thank you as well!!

I am not a big stat guy, but really look forward to the write ups and the index to confirm a pick I might like. I cant tell you how many bets I really hammered when the index and side plays were in line with what I already had an eye on. $$$$$$

I hope you guys are winning big and thanks again!!
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

My thanks to you guys also

Comment

Bump These Guys Dont Have To Do What They Do Every Day But They Do It.lets At Least Tell Them We Appteciate It.
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Agreed. I read them pretty much daily and never remember to say thanks. Great work guys. Thanks for all the good info daily!

Comment

Thanks much, you guys are a huge plus to this site
                            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Thanks for the thanks guys!

Udog and I hope it all helps, at least a little bit in the pursuit of making this a profitable "hobby" - best of luck to all at BC!!

Comment

Working...
                              X