Changingmyluck3's Picks for 9/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changingmyluck3's Picks for 9/23

Hey guys, had a good night last night, went 2-1 in the MLB picks ALMOST swept, but there's no almost's in gambling, you win or you lose, but seriously, like I called it, the Texas bullpen blew my game and my chances of a sweep also a non posted NFL teaser that I had I won on so it was a good night, cannot complain, wait... one complaint...

I hate RON WASHINGTON

ok im done...

Picks for tonight... here we go, best of luck

NY Mets -240 $240.00 to win $100.00

My idea of this game is it's only a lot of juice if you lose the game. I am confident that the Mets will win tonight. They have to. They are in a desperate need to hold onto the wildcard in the National League. The only time you're ever going to see me put money on the Mets especially if somehow they make the playoffs and don't blow it again is when Johan takes the mound. Sean Marshall starts for the Cubs who happens to be 0-1 8.44 ERA lifetime vs the Mets. The cubbies, have already clinched the National League Central... theyve already clinched home field advantage.. theyve locked up everything they could have locked up with their win last night. Cubbies resting a bunch of people tonight and Mets need a win with Johan in charge, go with the Met's @ home.

Cleveland -110 $110.00 to win $100.00

Tim Wakefield is definetly on the top of my list of pitchers of those who MUST retire after this years season. He is simply sloppy this year and ALL DONE. Wakefield sucks. He's killing Boston everytime he starts. Cleveland not playing for anything however, they cannot wait to tee off on a vulnerable Wakefield. Again, teams at home as a pick em are deadly. Go with the away team. Cliff Lee is on fire this year. Going for win #23 at a pick em? The Red Sox have only lost 23 times the entire season at home, look for #24 here.

Minnesota -140 $140.00 to win $100.00

Minnesota is a team that has playoff potential written all over them right now. Only 2.5 games back from the Chicago White Sox in the Central and who do they get to play the next 3 games AT home? The Chicago White Sox. White Sox very dismal on the road this season just 35-43. Minnesota is hungry. They need to win and Chicago needs to lose in order for them to make the playoffs, so that means they must sweep the Sox in Minnesota and if they do they'll have the lead in the Central with just 3 games left. It's possible. Minnesota coming off a tough road trip but luckily in there Chicago lost as well and there just 2.5 games out heading into this series. I see Spark on Chicago White Sox but I cannot pull the trigger on them because Javier Vazquez is not a good pitcher in my book and Scott Baker has really progressed into a decent pitcher this year after coming off the DL. If Baker can manage to give up just a few runs and let his offense go to town like their capable of doing, they should win tonight and cut that Central lead down.

LA Angels -140 $140.00 to win $100.00
    What on earth is Feierabend doing in the major leagues. 1-4, 7.25 in the majors this year.. your telling me they dont have better options in their minor league systems, thats scary. LA Angels looking to be the only team that can reach that 100 win plateau in the majors this year and whether or not theyve clinched they are fighting hard each and every game and Weaver has been awesome against the Mariners in his career, 6-2, 4.65 ERA. Clearly he gets a little run support when they play them and that should continue tonight against a pitcher that doesnt belong in the majors.

San Francisco -160 $160.00 to win $100.00

Tim Lincecum is my idol. He's a skinny kid that reminds me of myself that throws GAS. He is a phenomnal young pitcher thats going to have an outstanding career if he can stay healthy! Colorado is a disappointing team this year and while Jimenez has been one of their highlights, he still has never beaten the Giants in 4 tries and this is going to be one of those 3-2 games, 3-1 games that the Giants get enough offense from their triple A hitters and Lincecum throws a gem in front of the home crowd to notch up win #18!

Good luck guys. Enjoy.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Best of Luck CML!!!

Comment

BOL to ya tonite Luck.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

BOL tonight Zach...love the Giants with Linecum tonight and am on them with you...he is one of my favorite young pitchers to watch...dude is fucking NASTY!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          BOL tonight Zach...love the Giants with Linecum tonight and am on them with you...he is one of my favorite young pitchers to watch...dude is fucking NASTY!!!
          amen, hes awesome. He is ME however he is discovered and im not

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

gl tonight CML---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck CML

Comment

GL buddy!

Comment

2-3 on the diamond tonight... -2.1 units. ouch. just gotta get em in tomorrow.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Working...
                  X