Tuesday Night in Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
    Maybe not because I really don't have that much time but at some point one of you has to stop responding or it is the same loop going over and over...i don't know do what you guys want lmao

be back later tonight!
    We got into it about 6-12 months ago pretty good. Spark told us to stop talking to each other posting in each others threads. We both agreed and didnt speak with each other and went about our business on here for months. Kapt was involved in an accident in the middle of the summer and wasnt posting for a while....I even went in that welcome back kapt thread and said that I wished him well and to have a good recovery even though we have butted heads out of respect for the well being of another individual....he came back and started poting regularly and everything was fine for a couple weeks or so. The all of a sudden when I was trying to tell Moondog that I was sorry for his loss on Murray to beat Federrer int he US Open and trying to defend the reason for the loss Kapt came in with full battle gear and started back at what he used to do to me all the time and oicking on my every post in that thread. I didnt want to go back to how it used to be with himself and I going at it so I simply let him write his typical 5 paragraph essays about his displeasure towards my in that thread and didnt say anything. I think I may have sai something along the lines of leave me alone or end it in that thread but that was all. Then KB agreeing that it was getting ridiculous that Kapt still hadnt let things go between myself and I told him to stop the BS riding me like a cheap whore. I also did not say anything in that thread after KBs post and let it go AGAIN. Then this past week or so Kapt conitnues on how it used to be from day one trying to atangonize me and attack everything he disagrees about. I see this ridiculous thread that he started last night and let it go. I came in after an hour or so of it being started and talked about the Lightning/Rangers game and didnt even mention the mocking Kapt was going towards me as I truly want it to end. Kapt conitnued and continued and continued and I told hom to end it again. And here we are....I have tried everything but he cannot let his hatred towards be go nor just accept me for who I am whether his likes me or not....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan

LOL NOW THAT IS WORTH READING
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Chado just will ya? You're not helping anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            We got into it about 6-12 months ago pretty good. Spark told us to stop talking to each other posting in each others threads. We both agreed and didnt speak with each other and went about our business on here for months. Kapt was involved in an accident in the middle of the summer and wasnt posting for a while....I even went in that welcome back kapt thread and said that I wished him well and to have a good recovery even though we have butted heads out of respect for the well being of another individual....he came back and started poting regularly and everything was fine for a couple weeks or so. The all of a sudden when I was trying to tell Moondog that I was sorry for his loss on Murray to beat Federrer int he US Open and trying to defend the reason for the loss Kapt came in with full battle gear and started back at what he used to do to me all the time and oicking on my every post in that thread. I didnt want to go back to how it used to be with himself and I going at it so I simply let him write his typical 5 paragraph essays about his displeasure towards my in that thread and didnt say anything. I think I may have sai something along the lines of leave me alone or end it in that thread but that was all. Then KB agreeing that it was getting ridiculous that Kapt still hadnt let things go between myself and I told him to stop the BS riding me like a cheap whore. I also did not say anything in that thread after KBs post and let it go AGAIN. Then this past week or so Kapt conitnues on how it used to be from day one trying to atangonize me and attack everything he disagrees about. I see this ridiculous thread that he started last night and let it go. I came in after an hour or so of it being started and talked about the Lightning/Rangers game and didnt even mention the mocking Kapt was going towards me as I truly want it to end. Kapt conitnued and continued and continued and I told hom to end it again. And here we are....I have tried everything but he cannot let his hatred towards be go nor just accept me for who I am whether his likes me or not....

You should put paragraph breaks in here, it would be at least 5.

Bro, stop already. I read this and thought it must be nice to live in Chadoland. There are two sides to every story.

Listen, the reality of the situation is this, you have been annoying lately towards people, and some people don't like it. There was one instance in which you should of apologized to a member and you didn't, that is when I had it with your antics. Besides good luck (which I truly mean) you don't get much out of me, but you REALLY are being annoying, and I am not just talking about this particular thread.

PLEASE STOP.

And I am sure you are thinking of writing about, it is Kaptain, it is Kaptain. You sound like one of KB's younger siblings at the dinner table, KB took the last biscuit, KB took the last Biscuit JUST STOP ALREADY
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Just lock this thread Joe...thanks..

Comment

And I am sure you are thinking of writing about, it is Kaptain, it is Kaptain. You sound like one of KB's younger siblings at the dinner table, KB took the last biscuit, KB took the last Biscuit JUST STOP ALREADY

now that's some funny shit
                updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill

now that's some funny shit

MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    You know the sad thing is you two could be friends and you both would feel a whole lot better ...

Life is too short to be angry
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• You should put paragraph breaks in here, it would be at least 5.
                      I agree, when i see that type of read, i dont even bother reading any of it. Looks like one long run on sentence.

Bust a break in there Chado, people will then actually read it.

Just a little advice, i am serious, when i see that, i never read it.

A whole bunch of the stupid ass service use that same format, i always think, no one will read that.

Good point Bill
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• A PIC FROM THE CONVENTION ...

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• hahahahahahaha Maybe that would work ...

Your too much Jimmy

Comment

• OMFG Jimmy..

Why does my face always look so fat...I have lost a ton of weight since that pic...use the better ones...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                              OMFG Jimmy..

Why does my face always look so fat...I have lost a ton of weight since that pic...use the better ones...
                              You sound like a woman
                              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                              X