No announcement yet.

Tuesday Night in Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kapt - I'm glad someone understood the point of my post....

Chado - the meanining clearly flew right over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
      I'm through with the charade of mocking him, as all I have to do is let him carry on himself, and prove what I'm saying even more....

There's lots that probably may disagree with me, but theres lots that will agree.....

I'll just go about posting my plays, putting out humor, and quit wasting my time on fruitless endeavors.....
      Yea right Kapt how many times have you said you would end things towards me before only to last about a week and then come up with your classic "thumbsdown" symbol and another 5 page essay about something you just simply dont agree with what I say...thats life we arent gonna agree on everything.....you SIMPLY CANNOT HELP YOURSELF....end it because everyone can clearly see that I have with you and that YOU are the instigator fueling this all to continue running on...
      Last edited by Chado1; 09-23-2008, 11:00 PM.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chado

Originally posted by Chado1
        Yea right Kapt how many times have you said you would end things towards me before only to last about a week and then come up with your classic "thumbsdown" symbol and another 5 page essay about something you just simply dont agree with what I say...thats life we arent gonna agree on everything.....you SIMPLY CANNOT HELP YOURSELF....end it because everyone can clearly see that I have with you and that YOU are the instigator fueling this all to continue running on...
        you see what you want to see......Only you are right, and heaven forbid someone other than you could be right.....

You're hanging on to thet famous ass saying of your .....kapt YOU CANT HELP YOURSELF....thats BS lil man....I tried to prove a point, in a low level way, so you can see yourself as you really are...

You can't, you won't, you don't want to....I don't blame you....It's not pretty...

Simply put Chado....you've got issues....you need guidance....I hope some day you get it, realize it, change your ways, improve yourself....

But, 1600 to 1 says ........you won't....

I can't help myself you say.....I wonder if those words.....Chado, you simply CANNOT HELP YOURSEL might justr apply to you.....look in a mirror chado.....look at my posts, it's exactly what you sound like....

Maybe you simply CANT HELP YOURSELF.....probably so...

have a good NHL season Chado

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Pitt Milw 5-5 T9
          Cinn 2 Hou 1 T9
          Dodgers 6 Pads 1 T3...need one more run for the over
          Angels 5 Seat 2 T4...angels got 3 and still batting

Comment

geez no football is rough we'd been talkin bout that just drop it fellas too much readin and bickerin im gettin mad now i got headache
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Prince hits 2 run hr!!!!! brew win 7-5 wow did I get lucky but ill take it!!

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                geez no football is rough we'd been talkin bout that just drop it fellas too much readin and bickerin im gettin mad now i got headache

Comment

I could not agree with this post more ... and this is after I was promised by e-mail this would stop ...

It is really getting tiresome and I am sure others feel the same way .. when this thread was started I really thought the Kapt was joking and clowning around ... I can see now I was wrong ... His hatred toward Chad is eating him up ... and Chad has done nothing to him but show him respect through it all ... never said an ill word back ... but maybe that is why he is being attacked like he is ...

So what if Chad is excitable ... so what if he posts ... really, so what??? what is the big deal ... when he gets out of line I am the first one to let him know ....

I would ask everyone to stop this feud but it will never happen ... not on it's own anyway ... all I know is I, as well as others, have had enough .... so I will start deleting posts and threads ... as long as I have the power to keep this drama off the boards I will use it ...

and the tough part for me is that I care for both these guys ... Kapt knows the way i feel about him .. we have conversed many many times .. you would think just for me he would end it .. but I guess not ...

Have a great day guys ... keep hating on each other ... I am sure that you will feel better about yourself ... I just wish you would be miserable some where else ... not here ...

Comment

Papi

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chado1

SPARK replied

I could not agree with this post more ... and this is after I was promised by e-mail this would stop ...

It is really getting tiresome and I am sure others feel the same way .. when this thread was started I really thought the Kapt was joking and clowning around ... I can see now I was wrong ... His hatred toward Chad is eating him up ...

Spark
                    and Chad has done nothing to him but show him respect through it all ... never said an ill word back ... but maybe that is why he is being attacked like he is ...

Kapt
                    Not respect to me Joe, I referred as to his lack of respect to others, (not to me) that I called him out on.....He chooses his words carefully when encountering me....IT's his lack of disrespect for others that I've ALWAYS dwelled on....get the apples to the apples PAPI.....

Spark
                    So what if Chad is excitable ... so what if he posts ... really, so what??? what is the big deal ... when he gets out of line I am the first one to let him know ....

Kapt says
                    has nothing to do with his excitable posts.....I'm not referring to his or posts, it's his damn , and the famous ....he pops em outregularly in a sassy fashion....course you don't see those do you....

Spark
                    I would ask everyone to stop this feud but it will never happen ... not on it's own anyway ... all I know is I, as well as others, have had enough .... so I will start deleting posts and threads ... as long as I have the power to keep this drama off the boards I will use it ...

Kapt reply
                    Delete posts as you see fit, ban as you see fit....I just ask you to open both eyes when looking at Chad....He puts it out, but can't take it....He's under your Wing Joe, and he fvkn knows it.....And don't tell me you don't have the time to go back and read his posts, cause if you don't have the time, or have read his sarcastic posts, then you have no substantial reason for protecting "POOR" Chado...and making an evaluation that the Kapt is wrong....

Spark
                    and the tough part for me is that I care for both these guys ... Kapt knows the way i feel about him .. we have conversed many many times .. you would think just for me he would end it .. but I guess not ...

Kapt
                    You also know the way I feel about you....This difference, especially over a human being we seem to see in different ways....He damn sure isn't worth even you and I arguing....not in my mind....I wouldn't even get close to losing our friendship over anything....It's not gonna hgappen....

And for you Joe----you got it....I'm through with the lil manipulaor.....you want him, you got him.....I'll make this post/promise on the Forum.....you don't have to worry about me even talking to the lil Con.....and JOE, that is strictly out of RESPECT for you....

Spark
                    Have a great day guys ... keep hating on each other ... I am sure that you will feel better about yourself ...I just wish you would be miserable some where else ... not here ...

Kapt
                    I always have, and always will, feel better about myself Joe.....take a careful look at this scenario, and see just how innocent your Lil Chado is.....thats all I ask....

I'm not gonna even bother to respond to you, if you do respond.....you said what you had to say, and I, the same.....

It's all good between you and I Papi....Love ya now, and always will.....

SPARK

This case is closed as far as I'm concerned, and further conversation will only refuel the fire.....

In essence

as the Old Kaptain is walking off in hand cuffs, head down dejectedly, you can hear in the backgorun, the surf splashing, and hear the words..............

"Book him Dano".....

Comment

Whatever Kapt he is not protecting "poor Chado" or "lil Chado" as you choose to call it. He is telling it how it is as much as dont like to hear it. I have not responded with any ill comments back towards you in the longest time and is YOU who continues to fuel the fire and try to attack my every post just because YOU do not agree with everything I may say on here. Will I am sorry kapt we have our differences and thats life you wont get along with everyone but accepting people for who they are is a totally different thing that you cannot seem to handle....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

It is really getting tiresome and I am sure others feel the same way .. when this thread was started I really thought the Kapt was joking and clowning around ... I can see now I was wrong ... His hatred toward Chad is eating him up ... and Chad has done nothing to him but show him respect through it all ... never said an ill word back ... but maybe that is why he is being attacked like he is ...

Have a great day guys ... keep hating on each other ... I am sure that you will feel better about yourself ... I just wish you would be miserable some where else ... not here ...

Comment

Please end this soap opera.

May as well bring back the politics forum.
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

Whatever Kapt he is not protecting "poor Chado" or "lil Chado" as you choose to call it. He is telling it how it is as much as dont like to hear it. I have not responded with any ill comments back towards you in the longest time and is YOU who continues to fuel the fire and try to attack my every post just because YOU do not agree with everything I may say on here. Will I am sorry kapt we have our differences and thats life you wont get along with everyone but accepting people for who they are is a totally different thing that you cannot seem to handle....
                            You are doing the same thing as Kapt. is by constantly not letting something die...I am not defending either of you and I don't know why I care but every time Kapt says he is done you come back in and post this paraphrased message again and again..just let it be and move on from this, you have the Habs to concentrate on now..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                              You are doing the same thing as Kapt. is by constantly not letting something die...I am not defending either of you and I don't know why I care but every time Kapt says he is done you come back in and post this paraphrased message again and again..just let it be and move on from this, you have the Habs to concentrate on now..
                              Trust me Winn I am not the one trying to get the last word in...I could care less about that....Kapt is the one who cannot let it go...I let it go along time ago and it was only a matter of time before Kapt came at me attacking full force a couple weeks back when KB told him to lay off. Everyone knows that when he has tried to come at me I have simply said end it or nothing at all for that matter. I am not the one fueling this at all man you definetaly havent read everything from day one between Kapt and I....
                              Last edited by Chado1; 09-24-2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Trust me Winn I am not the one trying to get the last word in...I could care less about that....Kapt is the one who cannot let it go...I let it go along time ago and it was only a matter of time before Kapt came at me attacking full force a couple weeks back when KB told him to lay off. Even Spark knows that when he has tried to come at me I have simple said end it or leave me alone. I am not the one fuleing this at man you definetaly havent read everything from day one....
                                Maybe not because I really don't have that much time but at some point one of you has to stop responding or it is the same loop going over and over...i don't know do what you guys want lmao

be back later tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X