Tuesday Night in Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaptain
    Chado1----nobody mentioned your name at all....

I started an "In Game Thread" as you do daily, difference, I stipulated you had to say who you liked b4 the game started....

Not just jump in there, say you had a winner, made $50, whereas it wasn't posted anywhere.....

Hard to do when there are rules and someone watching those lil clandestine moves of yours....

You say you have tried to get along with je on numerous ocassions.....it's not just me Chado, it's how you treat everyone, and what you cry/whine about daily to the Mods, is exactly what you do on a daily basis...

I merely wanted to show you how ridiculous and imature you sound and act....appears you know how you act by your reactions....

Large Forum.....foa a man who can start more threads in one day, than any one else, you certainly didn't have to come in this one now did you....

Or should I start crying.....Joe told you to stay out of my threads....I want my mommy....

take time to read these and see how indeed they are ridiculous....go back, look at your posts, on a daily basis, and see the mirror image....

re look at it Chado.....you might realize something...

You can say what you want here, cause I said this was the place to do it, but be certain it was about games you had posted b4 they started....

That you can't and don't do Chado...cause you don't post em, exception the 5-8 NFL day, b4 they start, you jump in threads, and say lets do this, I like em, in an In Game thread, you pull for em when they get ahead....

go back and track what I'm saying Chado....It's not an accident, or coincidence, it's a habit with you....

You keep trying to get along with others, don't waste your time with me please....
    Hey Kapt I know I am not the only one that is sick and tired of your daily shenannagins trying to rile me up and get me to backfire at you and isnt gonna work. I am over the internet drama thing and have been doing just fine without having to hear any of this typical crap from you. I didnt even want to respond to this because you are like a broken record with this. Just let things be and end this as hard is must be for you to do but you cannot help yourself when it comes to me. Please leave me alone like KB said we are sick of you riding me like a cheap whore. Nobody cares to hear it from you anymore. It is so redundant just SIMPLY leave me alone please as I have clearly done to you. So ridiculous...unreal.....thanks....
    Last edited by Chado1; 09-23-2008, 10:18 PM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Updates
      Wash 9- Fla 4 Final

damn MLB is fixed from the comissioner on down....

Umpires are on the payroll...

3-2 count on Fla man and Ump calls it strike..
      damn ball was outside by 5/32 of an inch...

3 close plays at first base, all call went against Fla....called all 3 out, but they were safe by 2/100th's of a second

Callled a HR good for Wash, but was foul by about 1/2 an inch...

What in the hell is MLB coming to.....no need to watch the game, just the last 2 innings, that is where the UMPs take over
      It's fixed I tell ya...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Wash 9- Fla 4 Final

damn MLB is fixed from the comissioner on down....

Umpires are on the payroll...

3-2 count on Fla man and Ump calls it strike..
        damn ball was outside by 5/32 of an inch...

3 close plays at first base, all call went against Fla....called all 3 out, but they were safe by 2/100th's of a second

Callled a HR good for Wash, but was foul by about 1/2 an inch...

What in the hell is MLB coming to.....no need to watch the game, just the last 2 innings, that is where the UMPs take over
        It's fixed I tell ya...
        Mean no disrespect Chado. I like u buddy, but this is how u sound sometimes.

Comment

Brew up 4-3 with 2 on!

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd

sometimes???
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Chjado

Originally posted by Chado1
              Hey Kapt I know I am not the only one that is sick and tired of your daily shenannagins trying to rile me up and get me to backfire at you and isnt gonna work. I am over the internet drama thing and have been doing just fine without having to hear any of this typical crap from you. I didnt even want to respond to this because you are like a broken record with this. Just let things be and end this as hard is must be for you to do but you cannot help yourself when it comes to me. Please leave me alone like KB said we are sick of you riding me like a cheap whore. Nobody cares to hear it from you anymore. It is so redundant just SIMPLY leave me alone please as I have clearly done to you. So ridiculous...unreal.....thanks....
              I hear ya....then for all this to happen, just clean up your act, and do as you say, and don't do to others, what you whine about, when it's done to you.....

You and KB say I treat you like a cheap whore, well my man, don't act like one....

I'll leave you alone, when you practice what you peach...

You have something pungent to say to everyone....

A guy the other day expressed his like for the Cowboys winning....what do you do....
              come in with your famous ""...uncalled for....several more examples---just go back and look at em...

But, when it's done to you, you look for protection, and holler "I want my mommy"....another one of your favorites when others give their opinions....

and I'll tell you one more time----you say I can't help myself when it comes to YOU, no Chado, People like YOU, not necessarily just you....

Look at yourself for a while....back track your posts, and see how damn sassy you are.....

You go about your same traits and ways, and I'll go about mine.....

If it bothers you so much, why come in here and try to debate with me....

and I've heard the "gonna ignore you shit b4, and I'm gonna change, and I'm gonna do this and that".....

You are a member of the "GonnaDO" tribe in my eyes....I ask you again, see how you treat people with your sassy ass comments (as a cheap whore), and then cry when it's directed at you....

Not just me Chado......I've watched it for years and am not afraid to call your antics out in the open....you have a nice Hockey season BRO

Comment

Tex 6 Oak T9
                Cinn 2 Hou 1 T8
                Cards 7 Az 4 T8

Dodgers 6 SD 0 T2....dodgers get 6 in the first....makes my over 7 1/2 look good right now...

Comment

It is exactly how he sounds - but much worse now that Kapt has to stoop to this level just to prove a point.

Kapt - you can end this at anytime. It is getting a bit old.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
                    It is exactly how he sounds - but much worse now that Kapt has to stoop to this level just to prove a point.

Comment

If it bothers you so much, why come in here and try to debate with me....
                      I even said I wasnt going to respond and havent towards anything with your broken record crap that nobody could care less about....you need to ask your self the same thing Kapt...you seriously cannot help yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

Don't get too excited Jr - that was just as much a shot toward you to quit your bitching everyday!

Comment

Tex 6 Oak T9
                          Cinn 2 Hou 1 T8
                          Cards 7 Az 4 T8

Dodgers 6 SD 0 T2....dodgers get 6 in the first....makes my over 7 1/2 look good right now...
                          Have them and over in parlay. Lookin good!

Comment

No worries bro its all good I know I sound that way sometimes and thats just me...some people like me and some poeple dont...thats life...we arent gonna get along with everyone we meet but putting up and accepting people for who they are is a different thing...thanks for your input man..

Comment

Everyone is different and comes from numerous walks of life and thats what makes every character on this site who they are...some people hate trimsknows for all his bitching threads...other people accept him and put up with the fact thats just him and he takes things overboard....he is a good guy deep donw though and I dont mind him or hate anyone here for that matter even though we may digagree, have opposite opinions, or not even like each other...we are all human and share interest in sports here and can relate about topics, share info, bet on games, and generally have a great time while sharing some laughs and thats what makes this place the best...JMHO...

Comment

shoeman530

Originally posted by shoeman530

You're probably right my man.....

I purposely did this, exactly as he does things, and you and others saw it.....

Funny how he doesn't see it at all.....he never will....

and yes you're right, I stooped this low to prove a point, and try to convey to Chado1 what he sounds like, so he could make some improvements....

I'm through with the charade of mocking him, as all I have to do is let him carry on himself, and prove what I'm saying even more....

There's lots that probably may disagree with me, but theres lots that will agree.....

I'll just go about posting my plays, putting out humor, and quit wasting my time on fruitless endeavors.....

But for the record, those quotes and statement by me, are the kind you see daily from Chado.....that gets old too....IMO

and then whine when they fire em at him......

I tried, but ala, he'll never learn what the hell I even said or tried to do.......best to him......

thanks Shoe---gl to ya

PS---I take my losses in stride, no excuses, post the plays b4 they start, keep my results up on a daily basis, when possible....Come in and show em, good or bad.....

I hat the fvkn whining, excuses, backpedaling, attitude that I can say what I want, but you can't say the same thing to me....that gets old too....

He and Nex got in an argument today, and unless things change, Nex says he gonna finish up his contest plays and thats it.....wonder why.....Did Chado have any thing to do with that..he's a jewel all right....just the kind we need about a dozen of.....

Comment

Working...
                                X