Patriot Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Fans

They have to be the most ungrateful people in sports. After what that organization has given them they have the nerve to walk out on the game and they were BOOING the team on sunday.

With the price being paid to get into Gillette Stadium, i don't blame them for booing that effort. They paid the money and it is their right. When a team is horrible and you can see games at face value, you know what you are getting. When it cost $300 and up to get a ticket and you saved all year to take a family to a game, you deserve and expect a better effort than that.

Comment

i wouldn't have booed but who really cares?

have you seen the element that goes to an nfl game?

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
        i wouldn't have booed but who really cares?

have you seen the element that goes to an nfl game?

I would not have booed either but everyone is different.

Comment

how is that different than when philly fans boo? it has been forever since they had a championship. the phillies and eagles have new stadiums which cost an arm and a leg to take a family to. the phillies actually have the nerve to call themselves a small market. this year they broke attendance records. but still won't do what they need to do to win. the eagles sell out every game and remain one of the teams with the most money under the cap every year.

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack
            how is that different than when philly fans boo? it has been forever since they had a championship. the phillies and eagles have new stadiums which cost an arm and a leg to take a family to. the phillies actually have the nerve to call themselves a small market. this year they broke attendance records. but still won't do what they need to do to win. the eagles sell out every game and remain one of the teams with the most money under the cap every year.

its no different. a majority of nfl fans THAT GO TO THE GAMES are trash. i have season tix and go to maybe 1 game a year. not worth dealing with the element.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
              its no different. a majority of nfl fans THAT GO TO THE GAMES are trash. i have season tix and go to maybe 1 game a year. not worth dealing with the element.

= Drunkeness!

Comment

Is this a sports related topic?
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
                  Is this a sports related topic?
                  yes because there was a thread titled who are the worst fans.

Comment

Working...
                  X