Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Baseball Thoughts 4 Tonight's Games

Wondering about these games BUT keep in mind I'm not a MLB capper:

Philly -160 or RL +120 (Phillies in battle & need to win)

Mets -146 or RL +130 (Same as Phillies)

DBacks -119 (looks like great price for Webb; on road; Cards spoiler?)

RedSox -260 or RL -135 (Need wins to keep pressure on Rays; parlay this game w/ another or u have to take RL w/ all that juice)

Rays -135 (Need win to keep RSox at bay...fighting for home field too, u think if they got it fans would show up?)

Angels -143 (playing out season but need to get guys ready...Santana needs a good game before playoffs, Angels still fighting for homefield throughout playoffs; Do Mariners end slide vs Angels, lost 12 in a row)

I'm sure there's always chance a DOG wins in 1 or more of these games...I lean to FAVS in each due to importance of games but it is baseball.

Would love thoughts on those games...
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

gl to ya Vinny....needing em, and getting em are 2 different things.....

I like the
    Mets
    D'Backs today my self

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

vinny, here's my thoughts...

Philly has a great young pitcher throwing off the mound tonight at home. The crowd is going to be into it and they MUST win. They want to win the East they dont want the wildcard. They dont want to worry about the Mets and Milwaukee. I think Philly gets in done IMO. The mets on the other hand, they NEED to win YES... Look at the Met's situation though, there playing something like 18 games in 17 days or 17 games in 16 days which equals a very tired tired bullpen... their bullpen as it is SUCKS. On the other end of things, The Cubs arent playing for anything anymore as theyve locked up their position... however.. its not like the Cubs are going to lay down and let the Mets walk all over them. They are still going to play 9 innings and Marquis is your average 4 or 5 started on any MLB team. Niese has yet to really prove himself and how far can the guy go in the game? 5 innings? 6 innings? That means the bullpen has to hold whatever lead for 4 innings or possibly more? Thats scary to me, I would stay away from the Mets tonight. I do like the Arizona Diamondbacks because that team finally realizes its DO OR DIE. They must win every game and hope that the Dodgers choke here down the final stretch. If you look at Wellemeyers career numbers against the Diamondbacks they are NO GOOD. He is 0-2 with an 8.22 ERA. Webb is 2-4, 4.43 agains the Cards but Webb has something to pitch for. Going for 22 wins and getting his team closer to a possible playoff berth. He should pitch great tonight. I would stay away from that high juice on the Red Sox. It's possible they could lose, NOT a real high chance but let's admit, Josh Beckett this year is not the Josh Beckett we know and love. He is vulnerable and if the Indians have a day at the plate, anything can happen. Stay away. Good luck tonight.
      Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
      1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Tampa is below .500 on the road and they finish with 8 straight away from the Trop.

Boston has the 3rd best record in baseball at home and they finish the season with 7 at Fenway.

If Boston can somehow go (6-1) in these last 7 home games and Tampa goes (4-4) on the road, Boston wins the division by 1 game. It could get close here late.

Beckett has been pitching very well in his last few starts and i would lay the -1.5 with him at home. In the T.B. game, i like the Rays a little bit. Baltimore can hit too though and the Rays struggle on the road. With a young pitcher there, i'm a little more hesitant.

The other games ... i'm just not sure about!

Comment

Working...
        X