Marlins @ -115 LETS ROLL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnex
    Spark if you go back and look, my post was to Thai NOT Chado. I was letting him know I was also on the reds. And for the past 2 days Chado's threads were more of an in game thread than a picks thread just like the Kapt said. Also in post 1 of this thread Chado asked "who is with me?" Dont ask a question if you dont want an answer.
    Sorry, but I do not believe you ... You did that to rub it in Chado's face

I do not want you to post in any thread Chad starts ... period ... and if I see your post in his threads I will delete them ... Stay away from each other

Comment

Nex

Originally posted by Spark

I do not want you to post in any thread Chad starts ... period ... and if I see your post in his threads I will delete them ... Stay away from each other
      well NEX----you've been narrowed down to just 50% of the threads you can participate in, cause Chado starts over 1/2 of em daily...

NEX---you can come into mine anytime you want, and we'll talk......I'll be visiting yours....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Spark you are entitled to your opinion as wrong as it may be. I was talking to Thai. Go look at whos quote I quoted. You can see thats no lie. Go look at the last 3 days of Chados day game posts. They are like in game threads. Again no lie. Next go look at the 1st post in this thread and you will find the question Chado asked. Once again NO LIE. But you are the mod and entitled to your opinion. I dont appreciate being called a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
          Spark you are entitled to your opinion as wrong as it may be. I was talking to Thai. Go look at whos quote I quoted. You can see thats no lie. Go look at the last 3 days of Chados day game posts. They are like in game threads. Again no lie. Next go look at the 1st post in this thread and you will find the question Chado asked. Once again NO LIE. But you are the mod and entitled to your opinion. I dont appreciate being called a liar.
          appreciate it or not ... History speaks for itself ...

Not going to go back and forth with anyone on this site ...

I asked you to stay out of his threads .,,,

now, there will be no doubt how you meant it ... will there???

Comment

appreciate it or not ... History speaks for itself ...

Not going to go back and forth with anyone on this site ...

I asked you to stay out of his threads .,,,

now, there will be no doubt how you meant it ... will there???
            No there will be no doubt. I will finish my contest picks on here til they are done and thats all.

Comment

Working...
            X