Ryder Cup Toughts and Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryder Cup Toughts and Observation

IMO Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer ever. When he's done he will easily surpass Jack as the greatest.

However, it was very obvious this weekend that Team USA is a better team without Tiger. Tiger's Ryder cup record is a poor 7-11-2. In singles play he's 2-1-1. We've watched Tiger play for about 12 years. He's gets more excited sinking putts on the 18th green in a major then at his Ryder Cups matches. It's been suggested Tiger's is not a team player. During Ryder cup play he never seemed to enjoy the team concept. He didn't like his teammate reading his putts and never seemed willing to offer his input. He was often standoffish during Ryder Cup matches.

Frank,

I totally agree, Tiger intimidates everyone, even his own teammates. For whatever reason, they do not play well with him nor he with others.

Interesting that more analyists are unwilling to make this point. Maybe Johnny Miller did, I may have missed it.

IMO, Tiger should have been there to route for the team in some way.

I wonder if in twenty years Tiger is asked to coach the team or not??? He Probably wont want it.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

I agree with what you said.

I loved watching Serg whine about his "awful" lie with his left leg on the steps... What a tool! It's all good though, since Karma came back and he stuck two in the drink and smashed by Kim...

Way to bring back the cup USA!!!
      "Life consists not in holding good cards, but playing those you hold well."
      ~Josh Billings

Comment

Maybe Tiger holds back not wanting to give away any secrets of his or subtle things that players might catch on to or help them? He is so competitive he may see the Ryder as an opp for chinks in his armor so he holds back? Just a thought.

Agree w/ Frank.
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
        X