• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama.-3

bama rolls .........-3 ezzz

Originally posted by vonwater11
    bama rolls .........-3 ezzz
    shit, i'm down! can't believe i took tha PIGS!

Comment

Bama leads 35-7 but they havent outplayed Arkansas.....they just dont make mistakes and Arkansas cant get out of their own way. Bama has a 90 yard TD run, a punt return TD and 2 INT's returned for TDs. Arkansas on the other hand failed to score on 1st and goal from the 1......GL with the play because I dont think my Arkansas play has a snowballs chance in hell.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        Bama leads 35-7 but they havent outplayed Arkansas.....they just dont make mistakes and Arkansas cant get out of their own way. Bama has a 90 yard TD run, a punt return TD and 2 INT's returned for TDs. Arkansas on the other hand failed to score on 1st and goal from the 1......GL with the play because I dont think my Arkansas play has a snowballs chance in hell.

PEACE

if thats not outplaying someone then what is,...please give me a break!!!
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
          if thats not outplaying someone then what is,...please give me a break!!!
          I call it capitalizing on a stupid teams mistakes and thats what Saban coached teams do....credit goes to Bama 100% but the score is deceiving........if you heard the Saban interview at halftime you wouldve thought he was losing 35-7 the way he was popping off on his team and calling his defense tired. Alabama is good but don't let the score fool you if you didnt watch the game......Georgia won't be a pushover next week.

PEACE
          Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 09-20-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

its all part of football,mistakes are part of the game.the game is not played by just going up and down the field to see who scores last to win the game,...thats also why they call the other side of the ball DEFENSE,..please arkansas sucks plain and simple and ive said that earlier in the week,..lets already give this BAMA team some credit instead of finding excuses on how and why they won
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
              its all part of football,mistakes are part of the game.the game is not played by just going up and down the field to see who scores last to win the game,...thats also why they call the other side of the ball DEFENSE,..please arkansas sucks plain and simple and ive said that earlier in the week,..lets already give this BAMA team some credit instead of finding excuses on how and why they won
              Alabama wins at Georgia next week they might steal a couple of votes for #1

PEACE

Comment

Working...
              X