Weekend Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Picks

I haven't posted in a while but I love 2 NFL games this Sunday.

The Indianapolis Colts just lost Bob Sanders for up to 6 weeks. He was the NFL defensive player of the year last year. The defense of the Colts just isn't the same without him. He brings an intanagable to that defense that just can't be measured. Add to that, that Jeff Saturday has been out and that this is his first week back. Also, the Jagaurs, who were a highly thought of team with great expectations before the season started, really need this game. They might loose, but it'll be close. The play:: Jagaurs + 4 1/2.

The St. Louis Rams are terrible. We all know that. However the Seattle Seahawks have been killed with injuries. 6 wide recievers are either out or questionable. Add to that, that their defense has been dreadfull. Now they will probably win, but 9 points is just too much to give to a Ram team that at one point in the second half against the Giants, was only down by a touchdown. The play:: St. Louis + 9.

A college game I like today is #335 Wake Forest + 4 1/2. It wouldn't surprise me is they win outright, but I'll play them getting the points.

Gl Buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BOL today and tomorrow and thanks for posting!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck this weekend, aaonli

Comment

best of luck this weekend
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
            X