HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BOL today brother...against your Argos pick but with you on the Riders!!!

PS - Tough break on the Ti-Cats last night...I knew you had a bad line but obviously didnt know it would come into play however...I was actually glad they missed that FG and I got a push with the rouge because I did not have faith in the Ti-Cats to win the game in OT so I just wanted out of there alive. Especially with Printers out and also watching the whole game I wanted to puke with how shitty they are I preferred that rouge...sorry it didnt benefit you though man get em back today!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  BOL today brother...against your Argos pick but with you on the Riders!!!

PS - Tough break on the Ti-Cats last night...I knew you had a bad line but obviously didnt know it would come into play however...I was actually glad they missed that FG and I got a push with the rouge because I did not have faith in the Ti-Cats to win the game in OT so I just wanted out of there alive. Especially with Printers out and also watching the whole game I wanted to puke with how shitty they are I preferred that rouge...sorry it didnt benefit you though man get em back today!!!
                  Its okay Chad when I posted it here the line was at 1.5 but i don't bet until gametime so I actually pushed as well, but still a posted loser. Also, the ONLY reason the Ticats had a shot was becuase Printers got hurt. Quinton Porter was fantastic..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                    Its okay Chad when I posted it here the line was at 1.5 but i don't bet until gametime so I actually pushed as well, but still a posted loser. Also, the ONLY reason the Ticats had a shot was becuase Printers got hurt. Quinton Porter was fantastic..
                    Oh ok well glad to hear you got a push aswell. I was actually going to buy up to 2.5 or 3.0 but books still charge extreme juice in and around the FG or TD point range for CFL which is actually a rip off considering with all the rouges and safety concession they arent necessarily key number as opposed to standard football leagues so I said fuck that and left it at the 2.0. And yes Porter hooked us up with the push single handedly. Also, of course Lumsden made of glass didnt play what a fucking injury prone dude he is man shit. Where the fuck was Richie Williams is he injured too. Anyway I dont know about you but I was actually glad we missed the FG and got that rouge because I would not have had faith in OT at all. Preferred that for sure to get out of there with a push after that first half looked like we didnt have a fucking prayer. GL today bro!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Off to a nice 1-0 start with a SU 7 pt doggie winner in OT...lets keep them going!

Comment

Working...
                      X