• Show
Clear All

• Doc Winn NCAAF 9.18

CFL (2-2)
    NCAAF (3-4)
    NFL AFTERNOON (0-0)
    SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (1-0)
    MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (0-1)

We hit last night and I look for nothing less tonight!

NCAAF:

COLORADO BUFFALOES +3....hmm, is this line a trap? Maybe but that is not why I am on it. Lets really look and consider both teams. Before the season started I look at teams I feel will be graded too high and are in my opinion extremely overrated. Who was near the top of the list? Thats right, West Virginia. What do they really have? Their defence is nothing to pretty and you are going to see the Colorado offence, which has looked sharp, dissect the WVU defenders all night long. On offence Pat White is a weapon but as a passer I am not sold and Colorado should use their decent run defence to stuff the run attack and make White win with his arm which I don't see. Colorado is another dog who will win outright by a bunch of points.

GL!

I agree...ran #'s & have Col winning big. Checking on a couple things but probably post later.
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

GL dude!

Comment

what defense from either side ?????

I like the OVER here....Oddsmakers set it pretty high also 56 1/2.....

Colorado runs thru WV, and WV's speed breaks through for some long ones....

White scrambling from the pocket is a threat every time...

Colorado methodicaly moves the ball through WV, and WV erupts periodicly through Col....IMO the OVER is the play

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          what defense from either side ?????

I like the OVER here....Oddsmakers set it pretty high also 56 1/2.....

Colorado runs thru WV, and WV's speed breaks through for some long ones....

White scrambling from the pocket is a threat every time...

Colorado methodicaly moves the ball through WV, and WV erupts periodicly through Col....IMO the OVER is the play
          I agree, neither team plays defence well but I think WVU's is considerably worse despite the public's poor perception! Colorado will put up a boat load of pts and WVU will obviously get theirs but they won't keep up..

Comment

BOL with the Buffs tonight brother!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck!!
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck DOC
                I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Best of Luck Dr.!!!