Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play of the day.....

yankees over sox -135

These guys suck in new york and clayton richards wont make it out of the 3rd inning.

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck MM ...Good to see ya posting

Comment

MM, where you been brother? BOL!
        NBA is a joke

Comment

BOL with the Yanks tonight MM and thanks for posting!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Best of Luck Muscle!!!

Comment

gl mm

Comment

good luck with tha Spanks tonight, Musclemann!

Comment

hey thanks for the wishes guys. Ive spent 3 days getting all of the water out of my place with the 4 days of nonstop rain chicago had from last thursday to sunday.

Hopefully we're done with that till winter.
                  Spark those cubs look unstoppable!
                  Last edited by musclemann; 09-17-2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                    hey thanks for the wishes guys. Ive spent 3 days getting all of the water out of my place with the 4 days of nonstop rain chicago had from last thursday to sunday.

Hopefully we're done with that till winter.
                    Spark those cubs look unstoppable!
                    yeah they do MM ... but you know ... means nothing till october ...

How about this rain we had ... I heard you guys got it worse than the suburbs ... Horrible ....
                    What part of Chicago are you in?? I was in bridgeport till I was 12 years old ... right by the police station .. then moved to the southside of Chicago until i was 20

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      yeah they do MM ... but you know ... means nothing till october ...

How about this rain we had ... I heard you guys got it worse than the suburbs ... Horrible ....
                      What part of Chicago are you in?? I was in bridgeport till I was 12 years old ... right by the police station .. then moved to the southside of Chicago until i was 20

hey spark i live out in the sticks in the oak forest tinley park area and yes we got a shit load of rain.

ozzie again proves he is overated as a manager sticking with the young kid too long. Then this moron brings in mike fucking mac dougal in a game situation. He promptly threw a wild pitch to let the lead run score. I watched mike fucking mac dougal blow at least 15-20 games by himself last year , so what do you do? bring him in a playoff situation.

Cubs will be in the world series best team in nl and possibly mlb.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                        hey spark i live out in the sticks in the oak forest tinley park area and yes we got a shit load of rain.

ozzie again proves he is overated as a manager sticking with the young kid too long. Then this moron brings in mike fucking mac dougal in a game situation. He promptly threw a wild pitch to let the lead run score. I watched mike fucking mac dougal blow at least 15-20 games by himself last year , so what do you do? bring him in a playoff situation.

Cubs will be in the world series best team in nl and possibly mlb.

Damn i go through there all the time ... Living in Downers Grove but have family in Orland Park ... Maybe we could meet up sometime ... But i do not talk politics ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          Damn i go through there all the time ... Living in Downers Grove nursing home,but have family in Orland Park ... Maybe we could meet up sometime ... But i do not talk politics ...

i thought all you old people do is play bingo and talk about politics?
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            i thought all you old people do is play bingo and talk about politics?
                            hahahahahahaha

Comment

Good hit on the POD MM!
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X