• Show
Clear All

• College Football Week 4

20* 0-0
    15* 0-1 -1.5 units
    10* 5-3 +19.5 units
    5* 14-9 +22 units

19-13 +26.5 units overall

Here is an early look at what I am looking at this week. I will not play all of them but I will play some from this list.

Wednesday

Louisville +4 The Cards (1-1) are at home and playing against Kansas St. The Wildcats are 2-0 this year and havent really been tested at all. Their wins are against cupcakes so their record is a little misleading. All everyone remembers about Lou is that they couldnt do anything against Kentucky but in their last game they played better but of course that was against a cupcake so both of the teams are unproven but I will give an edge to the Cards on defense which is very surprising since defense and Lou arent usually in the same sentence. Anyway, I believe that the Cards will have a lot better showing this time around at home and that they will move the ball on the ground against KST who is giving up 94 yds per game and again that is against sub par teams. I will be on the Cards and will probably just go ahead and play it tonight at the current number. Lou wins this one SU tomorrow night!!!!!!!

Thursday

Colorado +2.5 This line screams for WVA action!!!!!!! My only problem is that I am not impressed with Col this year and it will be hard for me to put money on them against WVA who should move the ball a lot easier this Thursday since Colorado's defense is not near as good as ECU. I am thinking about an over play in this game because IMO both teams should score against these defenses. This game should be close throughout so I will make a decision on it on Thursday

Friday

no play as of now

Saturday

Ole Miss -6.5 I think that Vandy gets their first loss here.....Snead has looked good and the Rebels are playing with a passion to win this year.......Vandy has looked good twice on TV and should get alot of the publicity but their 3 game winning streak comes to an end.........Ole Miss by 14!!!!

Auburn +2.5 Another one that is screaming for action on the other side!!!!!! It will be hard to play them after watching their game last week but Im sure that didnt want to show a whole lot coming into this week vs LSU.....I expect a great effort from Aub and a SU victory!!!!!!! This is a ML play unless it becomes a no play........

Navy +6 How is Rutgers a 6 point favorite against anyone and how are they going to stop Navy???? It wont happen but the question will be....Can Navy stop Rutgers???? We will find out on Saturday.......

Florida St -4 This is one of my favorites this week......FSU finally has the talent to get some revenge on WF........I have them winning this game by 14!!!!!!

Michigan St -8.5 This is another one of my favorites!!!!!!! The Spartans are going to run all over the Irish on Saturday and this should be a blowout!!!!!!! MSU by 24!!!!!!!!

Iowa St +2.5 Just dont think UNLV deserves to be a 2.5 point favorite in this game.......ISU will play good defense unlike SU did last week and their has to be some kind of a let down since they just beat the #14 team in the country....

New Mexico St +6.5 I like the Aggies in this matchup and think that will move the ball through the air and think they have a great shot at winning this one SU.....hate playing teams with this bad of a defense so it might end up not being a play

In order of strength.....right now.........

Florida St
    Michigan St
    Louisville
    Ole Miss
    Auburn
    Navy
    Colorado
    Iowa St
    NM St

let me know what you guys think

comments are appreciated

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

I like the Buffs at home, I think West Virginia is still shaking from the Pitt loss last year,albeit they are a great team, but Colorado is my pick in this one, too.
    Scranton

Comment

wed under 57
      thurs wv, col is no e.carolina

sat like your
      ole miss,auburn,new mex st

bol lewis, whatever you decide

Comment

Originally posted by ScrantonKid
        I like the Buffs at home, I think West Virginia is still shaking from the Pitt loss last year,albeit they are a great team, but Colorado is my pick in this one, too.
        thanks for the comments

gl

Comment

gl buddy i like alot of these as well
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101
            wed under 57
            thurs wv, col is no e.carolina

sat like your
            ole miss,auburn,new mex st

bol lewis, whatever you decide
            I agree with you on your Col analysis but WVA defense is so bad this year and their offense looks out of rhythm so it would be real hard to put money one them on the road

thanks for your insight beerball

gl

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
              gl buddy i like alot of these as well
              thanks Tech.........I wish your team would have pulled the game off last weekend.......

gl this week

Comment

Originally posted by lewis
                I agree with you on your Col analysis but WVA defense is so bad this year and their offense looks out of rhythm so it would be real hard to put money one them on the road

thanks for your insight beerball

gl
                anytime a team scores ony 3 pts, last game their!

looking to make amends....wouldnt be surprised with alot passing !

Comment

thanks Tech.........I wish your team would have pulled the game off last weekend.......

gl this week

YEAH ME TOO MAN.THEY STILL COVERED BUT WOULD HAVE LOVED TO START 3-0
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                    YEAH ME TOO MAN.THEY STILL COVERED BUT WOULD HAVE LOVED TO START 3-0
                    I like what Coach Johnson is doing down there and really think he could have something like Neb back in the 90's.......maybe not quite as good but he does offer something that no other major school offers and that is an option QB a chance to play at a major Div 1 school as a QB instead of getting moved to receiver or defensive back.....I have been wishing that my school would go back to that system......Ever since we decided to conform to the pro game we havent really been a top 5 program like we were back with Bucky Richardson at QB and all the great backs that used to want to come to A&M because they knew they would get the ball alot.......

gl

Comment

btw lewis ?

your take on mia /a&m this week ?

Comment

btw lewis ?

your take on mia /a&m this week ?
                        lets skip this ? i like the way the lines moving,lol

Comment

lets skip this ? i like the way the lines moving,lol
                          so which side do you like??? I have an opinion but not a strong one

Comment

so which side do you like??? I have an opinion but not a strong one
                            i luv playing dogs

Comment

gl lew

how would you rate the ville game?
                              Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Working...
                              X