X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sec 3 Pack

Have not posted any SEC plays, but I really love these 3, in order:

Gators-7

Tennesee is really bad, and I do not think Tebow will get rattled at Neylan. Crompton is the 3rd worst QB in the league.

Arkansas +9.5

I'm a big Bama fan, and this game really scares me a lot. We really have not been tested via the passing game, and if the Hogs get ahead early, it could be a long day.

Auburn +3

Auburn's offense is horrible, but I do not think we have seen the whole system yet. Look for them to spice it up a bit, and maybe even win this game.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

good luck GM

Comment

Gl Buddy I Agree About Auburn Florida Looks Like The Play But I Went With Tenn Just Because The Line Looks Wierd At 7.good Luck To Ya Buddy
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

what do you mean that bama has not been tested by the passing game,...they were supposed to never get by clemson who has a decent passing game wheather it has come to life or not,..your nuts if you think arkansas will beat bama,..whats wrong with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
          what do you mean that bama has not been tested by the passing game,...they were supposed to never get by clemson who has a decent passing game wheather it has come to life or not,..your nuts if you think arkansas will beat bama,..whats wrong with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I was at the dome, and I saw how we dominated the game. But, the reason we did was because we were able to get to the Qb. The Hogs have a great oline, and I just think we will have trouble against them. Not because they are better than us, but we are on the road, and we have the Bulldogs next week. I just think the line is too high.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

On you with florida. As for Arkansas you never know what your going to get. new coach game three I would lean on ark prob but Im staying away from that one. Good luck!!!!!
            "Bet the games that DONT make cents"

Comment

Good luck..some real good games there
              Good Luck as always!
              NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
              NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
              That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

BOL with the SEC picks Grams and nice to see you post!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                  Have not posted any SEC plays, but I really love these 3, in order:

Gators-7

Tennesee is really bad, and I do not think Tebow will get rattled at Neylan. Crompton is the 3rd worst QB in the league.

Arkansas +9.5

I'm a big Bama fan, and this game really scares me a lot. We really have not been tested via the passing game, and if the Hogs get ahead early, it could be a long day.

Auburn +3

Auburn's offense is horrible, but I do not think we have seen the whole system yet. Look for them to spice it up a bit, and maybe even win this game.
                  Auburn winning 3-2 against Miss State makes me think they probably pulled alot of plays out of there system in the 4th just to win the game.Had they been up by 28 then maybe I would agree they weren't showing everything but in a tight game like they were in I don't think they held nothing back.Auburn will keep it close though and could pull of a win at home
                  I do agree with you in the Tenn game.Crompton is going to be the difference for the good or bad.I just think it will be more bad than good.Good luck on your picks Grandma.
                  Last edited by vols fan; 09-17-2008, 10:06 AM.

Comment

gl to ya grandmama witht he sec plays---thanks for posting....

I like ark, fla, lsu myself

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck
                      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

good luck this weekend, LJ! with u on tha Gators!

Comment

Whats your thoughts on the Georgia/Arizona St. game?
                          Scranton

Comment

Originally posted by ScrantonKid
                            Whats your thoughts on the Georgia/Arizona St. game?

I'm not touching it. Do not know enough about Arizona State. I just stick to the SEC and NFL that way I can focus more on the teams that I know. I was a member of another posting forum a few years ago, and we would have members just focus on one conference, and we would help each other out more that way. We had a lot of success. My old name over there was "the harlem cat." I know Lewis was a member, and I know he is as solid as they come. But, if I'm not play a sec game I follow big weiner, Ggreek, and griswold. I do like Ole Miss -6... good luck friend.

Comment

Working...
                            X