Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnf: Edge //!\\ "write Up"

EDGE GOES TO THE EAGLES BIG TIME "ESPECIALLY WITH THE +++ POINTS"
    >>>BUT WHY SO HIGH!!! +7 EVEN +6<<< DO THEY WANT U JUMPING ON THE EAGLES DOES IT LEAVE U GUESSING WHY?

PERSONALLY THE LINE IS TOOO HIGH IMO... LOOK AT ROMO'S LAST 2 AT HOME VS THE EAGLES 10-6 AND 23-7 DEFEATS COME ON>>> ARE THEY TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THAT ROMO'S HAND ISN'T WRAPED UP OR ROMO'S A HOMO HAS REVENGE ON THE BIG BIRDS... OR DOES THIS HAVE A FACTOR:
    [This game Will be the 30th and last on a Monday night at Texas Stadium. The Cowboys are leaving the building and moving into a $1.1 billion palace in nearby Arlington next fall]

COME ON I DON'T C THIS SHIT AFFECTING THE LINE SO WHY,,,,AND IF IT DOES IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT... CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN WHY THE LINE IS THE SAME AS LAST YEAR {AT 6.5 IF I CAN REMEMBER} AND PHILLY WON OUTRIGHT +THE 6.5? SO WHY KEEP IT THE SAME SO EVERYONE JUMPS THE GUN ON PHILLY????

IMO I THINK PHILLY IS A SUCKER BET "ONE STAT THAT IS MAKING THIS LOOK TRUE IS THAT PHILLY IS 1-10-1 AFTER A GAME WITH 250 YDS PASSING"
    I REALLY LIKE PHILLY BUT CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO IT... DID EXCELLENT THIS WEEKEND SO MAYBE I'LL TOTAL IT? WHAT THE FUCK LETS DUMP IT ALL ON HOMO LOL.... MAYBE SOUNDS TOO GOOD HUH LOL

NOT EXACTLY SURE OF THIS STAT BUT SOMETHING LIKE "MON NIGHT WINNERS" DOMINATE THE SPREAD WHERE U CAN JUST THROW THE POINTS AWAY BECAUSE WHO WINS IS GOING TO COVER BY A GOOD MARGIN
    {ANYONE KNOW THIS ONE?}

HERE'S ANOTHER :COWBOYS QB TONY ROMO: Tony Romo has seemingly done everything but win a playoff game since taking the NFL by storm, but in reality such an assessment isn't quite accurate.

Romo hasn't beaten the Eagles at home, either.

In two Texas Stadium games against Philly, Romo has thrown one touchdown pass and five interceptions, has yet to complete 50 percent of his passes (48.3 and 36.1) and has amassed passer ratings of 45.5 (his season-low for 2006) and 22.2 (his career low). Romo's ineffectiveness has contributed to 23-7 and 10-6 defeats of the Cowboys by the Eagles over their last two trips to Big D.

THE EAGLES' DEFENSE: Ranked 10th in the NFL in total defense a year ago, the Eagles opened 2008 by splattering the Rams, 38-3, in Philadelphia.
    wow woopie the rams didn't the giants do that also
    It's hard to imagine the Eagles defense emerging any more confident. EDGE: EAGLES
    this is a joke any more confident {the rams flat out suck}

It's become popular in some NFL circles to anoint the Cowboys as champions already now that Tom Brady is out of the picture in New England, but to quote the great Dennis Green, if you want to crown them, go ahead and crown them.

The Eagles won't be buying it.

They've taken three of the last four meetings with the Cowboys overall, they'll be anxious to establish to a Monday Night Football audience that last season's 8-8 record was an aberration, and they'll be coming after Romo.
    DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS WAS MAYBE TO C THE DIFFERENT SIDES>>> WITH MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC ON EAGLES BOOKS TRYING TO SPLIT TOTALS HAVE NO IDEA THANKS FOR LOOKING ANYWAY....JUST SOME INFO??

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE BOUT THIS GAME SIDE OR TOTAL I THINK THIS IS TOUGHER THAN PICKING LAST YEARS GAME ???COLTS VS PATS???
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Haha, thanks for the color co-ordination, but I think the Eagles are a darker shade of green.

Comment

haahaa , thanks for this post . you just assured me that im taking dallas and the under. it will be tough for both teams offensively today, the defenses are both mean . second of all the dallas offensive line will dominate this game give tony homo good amount of time to throw the ball, look for the cowboys win , something like 20-10 final, or 23- 13 .

Comment

thanks for the entertaining write up....keep em coming....and I agree, this one is tough to call

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

COME ON BIG WEINER EVER HEAR OF THROWBACKS ITS MNF... SHADES GO BY YEARS AND WERE GOING WAY BACK... LOL
          THANKS FOR REPLY
          Originally posted by BigWeiner
          Haha, thanks for the color co-ordination, but I think the Eagles are a darker shade of green.
          A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
          "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Gl Tonight Buddy
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck tonight, Crazy!