Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc WINN NFL SUNDAY

Hey guys,

I want to apologize for the MLB GOY loser. I think it is clear for me that baseball is getting trickier and so I have made my last baseball post until the playoffs! I am really going to concentrate on NFL right now and those picks will be around. Here is how I will be breaking down my totals for NFL:

NFL AFTERNOON (0-0)
    SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (0-0)
    MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (0-0)
    -------------------------------
    TOTAL (0-0)

I think it is a unique way of doing it and all plays will be for the same amount!

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL #1

CLEVELAND BROWNS +6.5

GL!

Goood Luck Doccc

Comment

gl to ya Dr Winn----I know how you feel, I put out a 10* HIASIGO on cal, a 14 pt favorite, and they lose outright.....lonely feeling....

Lock and load for the next one my man, keep em coming

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
        gl to ya Dr Winn----I know how you feel, I put out a 10* HIASIGO on cal, a 14 pt favorite, and they lose outright.....lonely feeling....

Lock and load for the next one my man, keep em coming
        I think the feeling of losing others money is worse than losing myself..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
          Thats how I feel too

Comment

good luck DOC,i was looking for you all day
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I feel the same way...would rather lose my own money than take others down with me...

BOL tonight!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                good luck DOC,i was looking for you all day
                Sorry I stopped sending the picks bud, I had hit a bit of a funk and didn't want anyone tailing me until I was back on top...

As for Cleveland, their offence is awful. Quinn will be the starter by week 10 and maybe sooner if Anderson doesn't wake up. Maybe last year was a fluke?

Comment

Sorry I stopped sending the picks bud, I had hit a bit of a funk and didn't want anyone tailing me until I was back on top...

As for Cleveland, their offence is awful. Quinn will be the starter by week 10 and maybe sooner if Anderson doesn't wake up. Maybe last year was a fluke?

don't have to send anymore,i just look for you on here,but i understand what your talking about
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

WHEW, somehow we brought that one in fellas $$$$$$$$

Off to a good NFL start and plan to stay disciplined and in control!

NFL AFTERNOON (0-0)
                    SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (1-0)
                    MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (0-0)
                    -------------------------------
                    TOTAL (1-0)

See ya tom. for the winner!

Comment

Working...
                    X