Big O's IKE Relief Plays...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big O's IKE Relief Plays...

Still stuck in San Antonio because of Hurricane Ike guys...but im not complaining better to be here on the Riverwalk than at home with no electricity and roof leaks here is what im playing today...

Colts -2....to me its as easy as putting my money on Peyton over Tavaris...he got some rust off the last game, Minn pass D is awful if Rodgers got off why not Manning
    Colts 27-17

Panthers -3...Im still not buying Bears stock, this was predicted to be a bad team this year with question marks everywhere including QB & RB and I know they played great last week, but im not sold, they come back down to earth this week
    Carolina 17-10

Jags -4.5...I played the bills last week and love what they are doing over there, but that was at home against a depleted seahawks team...now they playing a Super Bowl contender coming off a loss who will be hungry to win at home Jags get it done
    Jags 24-13

Good Luck O

Comment

I like the rationale. GL

Comment

With you on the Jags, I agree with the others

Comment

Good luck O!

Comment

good luck today o
            dave
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Thanks guys lets hope the luck is on our side today...it hasnt been this week...lost geo by 1, usf by half, fresno by one, txtech by one...its been brutal...

Leans for afternoon

Jets -2
              TB -7

Comment

tavaris jackson isnt that bad, its the coach that needs to open up the book....childress is too conservative but its not payton vs tavaris, its going to be minn running game vs colt d, if they cant stop peterson, tavaris will throw deep to berrian and open up the passing game...

hey good luck ...its going to be a good game

Comment

gl today----hope all turns out well my man----take care---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

i like jax in a BIG blow out

Comment

How stupid of me to use logic to make my plays...NFL always kills me...got a chance at a few backdoor ******...but looks bleak...

Comment

Im bored so played all the 3pm games...

Im on

MIA
                        JETS
                        DEN
                        TB

all for a unit

Pushed on Car, won INDY, lost JAX

Comment

Working...
                        X