Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Vince Young news

Vince Young-QB-Titans Sep. 14 - 10:32 am et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Vince Young asked out of the Titans' playoff loss last season.
    Schefter says Young didn't want to play in the second half and had to be pushed by the coaching staff to come out of the tunnel. The Titans lost 17-6.

Wow, I don't see how the team could have any respect and want to play for this guy if this is true. Embarrassing.

If this is true the Titans should have traded his ass during the off season as there were teams looking for a QB Who wants a Quitter on their team when things get tough. If this is true blame a little on management for keeping him

Comment

this is some serious shit....this guy is probably more worried about getting some bitches and hoes with his signing bonus than playing

Comment

It's apparent to me he has some mental issues.....a good Dr and medicine would probably take care of this....Conseling also....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
          this is some serious shit....this guy is probably more worried about getting some bitches and hoes with his signing bonus than playing
          I don't think he's interested in bitches and hoes!

Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
          X