Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs-Astros games moved to Milwaukee

Mlb.com

The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball announced tonight that two of this weekend's scheduled games between the Chicago Cubs and the Houston Astros, which had been scheduled to be played at Minute Maid Park in Houston, have been moved to Milwaukee's Miller Park due to the effects of Hurricane Ike. The games will be played at 7:05 p.m. Central Time on Sunday evening and 1:05 p.m. Central Time on Monday afternoon. The Astros will be the home club. The third game of the series, if necessary, will be played in Houston on Monday, September 29th.

Who do the Milwaukee fans cheer for, the team they are chasing or the team who is chasing them?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Who do the Milwaukee fans cheer for, the team they are chasing or the team who is chasing them?
      Cubs, they have no shot at the division. Might not have a shot at wildcard either .

Comment

Cub fans will fill the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
          Cub fans will fill the stadium

I figured that too.

Comment

it's clear cut wayne , who care's who brewer's fan's root for ,
            the cub's are playing at wrigley north .

BWAHAHAHA

GO CUBBIE'S

Comment

I figured that too.
              wayne, your redsox showed some heart tonight. i had them big. i was getting worried down 5-2 but they showed a heart of a champion especially after tampa bay blew tonights game on a error. tomorrows a big game also.
              THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
              your word is your bond

Comment

I figured that too.
                wayne, your redsox showed some heart tonight. i had them big. i was getting worried down 5-2 but they showed a heart of a champion especially after tampa bay blew tonights game on a error. tomorrows a big game also.
                THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                X