Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it me or is this month of betting mlb TOUGH???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me or is this month of betting mlb TOUGH???

who would have thought that twins, brewers, whitesox, cubs, diamondbacks, and at one point the dodgers would SUCK SO BAD lately and toronto, cleveland, mets(worst bullpen ever) tampa bay, etc would be on such a role. huge lines has made it tougher to take chances. example TWINS TODAY lost 3-2 being minus 300 just one question, WOULD IT BE SMARTER TO PLAY THE HUGE DOGs ONLY down the stretch AND LAY OFF HUGE FAV AND JUST PICK SPOTS FOR RL BETS. can't seem to get on a role. could use some help thanks guys
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

I've noticed one of our better MLB cappers, SPARK, has had a steady diet of DOGS...Sept is a VERY VERY HARD month to cap MLB...GL
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

I think you have to pick your spots in september and recognize which teams are playing the role of spoiler (braves, indians, giants, blue jays, reds) and which teams are packing up early (pirates, orioles, mariners, tigers)you also have to forget about what each player/team has done from april-august because it doesn't matter in september...look at which lineups are healthy and hitting well and which pitching staffs continually send games over the total. I also like over/unders in september.

But your right about vegas beefing up the lines, making it more difficult on the bettor. I try to find 2 games so I can parlay it at +100 or higher today was astros -300 and cubs -140 for a +101 parlay ....luckily I woke up too late to lose money on minnesota at -300 ...

Comment

just when you think a team has packed it in ex san fran, cincy, oak. now they are winning too. but thanks ddp713 for your input
        your word is your bond

Comment

this is always the hardest month in baseball buddy.Alot of teams give up and are looking forward to next year.Other teams have team goals they are trying to meet or not meet and some teams are crusing and you never know who will be in the starting lineup.My advice but i dont stick to it myself is always play the teams needing a win and the teams way ahead go against
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
            this is always the hardest month in baseball buddy.Alot of teams give up and are looking forward to next year.Other teams have team goals they are trying to meet or not meet and some teams are crusing and you never know who will be in the starting lineup.My advice but i dont stick to it myself is always play the teams needing a win and the teams way ahead go against
            maybe wait til playoffs???? lol thanks tech!!! can't agree more
            your word is your bond

Comment

I hate baseball, I am killing it in football and giving it all back in baseball.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

football was tough in week 1 for me. hopefully better week 2. tonight was good. baseball hopefully be easier this weekend. good luck flare
                your word is your bond

Comment

cincy will be a team to watch next year with that pitching staff and young lineup. but I would be careful of the reds from here on out now that brandon phillips is done for the year....bluejays look great, finishing above the yankees in the east can be a stepping stone for the blue jays as they've witnessed the kind of year tampa bay is having.

Comment

Working...
                  X