Jays...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jays...

Need to sweep the Sox @ Fenway this weekend and then hope the Sox get swept in Tampa next week to have any chance of squeaking into the wild card...

Long shot but keep the faith...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

We have 6 games against the Red Sox 3 this weekend at Fenway and 3 the following weekend at home. I am know we have a winning record against them this season and with their recent struggles and how hot the Jays have been 5-1 in those 6 games at worst is not out of the question...IT COULD HAPPEN but in reality probably wont..

Comment

Stupid fuckers start winning now where were just a few more wins throughout the season FUCK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Need to sweep the Sox @ Fenway this weekend and then hope the Sox get swept in Tampa next week to have any chance of squeaking into the wild card...

Long shot but keep the faith...
        u have better chance of gettin some pussy
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          We have 6 games against the Red Sox 3 this weekend at Fenway and 3 the following weekend at home. I am know we have a winning record against them this season and with their recent struggles and how hot the Jays have been 5-1 in those 6 games at worst is not out of the question...IT COULD HAPPEN but in reality probably wont..
          Toronto 7-4 against Bosox this year.

Comment

I am so mad this 10 game winning streak happened so late in the season. I could literally think of at least 15 games this year that we lost close one run games that we should have won just maybe 4 or 5 of those games would have put us right in a realistic contention. One of the best pitching staffs in all of baseball and the fucking offense let us down on numerous ocassions this year when the defense kept us in ball games...

Comment

Working...
            X