Hey Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wayne

I was reading the Sports section this AM, and found 2 interesting things about the Red Sox that I wasn't aware of.....

#1) Boston has played before their 456th straight regular season sellout crowd.....

#2) Boston leads the Majors with 14 Shut Outs.....

I didn't realize this, I'm sure you did, but thought I'd bring it up....

Some pretty loyal fans they have there....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Originally posted by Kaptain
    I was reading the Sports section this AM, and found 2 interesting things about the Red Sox that I wasn't aware of.....

#1) Boston has played before their 456th straight regular season sellout crowd.....

#2) Boston leads the Majors with 14 Shut Outs.....

I didn't realize this, I'm sure you did, but thought I'd bring it up....

Some pretty loyal fans they have there....
    They have nothing better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

I heard this today too and i also heard it was a new MLB Record!

I didn't know about the shutouts though. In the A.L. East, that is pretty impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
        They have nothing better to do.
        Neither do the old farts in TB. What's their excuse?

Comment

Anyone who turns the Sox game on the tv or radio(folks who live in Sox tv or listening area) on a fairly regular has known about this sell out record since the beginning of the season as Sox announcers talk about it constantly and especially of late as they approached the record.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            If the Rays sold out two games in a row, it would make the headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              I went to that ball park last year. The park suck big time. They even had 1/2 price ticket and free parking. If it wasn;t for the kids, it would be empty.

They need to move.

Comment

I went to that ball park last year. The park suck big time. They even had 1/2 price ticket and free parking. If it wasn;t for the kids, it would be empty.

They need to move.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses!!!

Fenway is a dump too and if you weigh more than 100 pounds, good luck fitting in a seat. Yankee stadium smells like a urinal too. They still get people there!!!

Comment

They need to move.

Yeah, they need to move out of the whole Tampa area and go somewhere where there are real fans.

Comment

Working...
                  X