Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
    i think minnesota is a great defense
    Against the run not the pass though for Rogers sake...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Against the run there not great.I want to see what he does against Chicagos defense.That my friend is GREAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Against the run not the pass though for Rogers sake...

true. im not sayin hes brett farve but i like what i see out of him so far. he should have a great game next week vs. detroit im startin him in my fantasy league because i have shitty ass mark bulger
        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Rodgers couldn't even get the freakin' Lambeau leap right!

He was "Awesome"?? Awesome??? Really ..... He better hope every opponent has T. Jackson at QB and he will look great!

Comment

Matt Cassel put up similiar numbers in 3 1/2 qtrs this week and he wasn't even prepared to play! Was he awesome too?

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
              he completed 85 % of his passes

And this does not even take into account the long TD toss that was called back due to a lineman being downfield...

Comment

he played well...far from awesome...Minny pass D was 28th last year...so a fairly easy test for a QB early, plus he was at home which also helps...I did like what I saw...but not awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ezpickin
                  And this does not even take into account the long TD toss that was called back due to a lineman being downfield...
                  that was a 15 yard hitch and go that Driver made a great catch and run on...the jumpball he threw up to Jennings wasnt a very good pass that could have easily been picked Jennings just made a great play on it as well...he has great weapons that are going to help him out tremendously...he looked good not GREAT

Comment

LOL...the guy had the second highest completion percentage of any first time starter in NFL history...ALL TIME...yes this consititutes "awesome" by ANY standards...

Comment

LOL...the guy had the second highest completion percentage of any first time starter in NFL history...ALL TIME...yes this consititutes "awesome" by ANY standards...
                      You know what Im not going to argue with you...I thought he would be good and he made me $$$ which is what its all about since I dont have a rooting interest in the packers...so as far as covering he was AWESOME...and with those stats you putting up there it would suggest that as well...but i watched the whole game and didnt think "WOW" at the time...time will tell...

Comment

So what if Favre had ended up a Patriot? So he gets through the season and then what? The Pats end up having to deal with a 'controversy' and soap opera of their own regarding Favre for the 09 season because we all know he won't just walk away after this season. Everyone is better off without this scenario, even Pats fans who would eventually have to pay the price for having him...

Comment

I'll take Manning versus Rodgers for best QB ratings this year for $100 if you think he's so "awsome".Manning played bad and your boy played "awsome".Sounds like a good bet to me.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            Matt Cassel put up similiar numbers in 3 1/2 qtrs this week and he wasn't even prepared to play! Was he awesome too?
                            he better be cause bill is rideing him like a 2 dollar whore
                            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

It was in Minnesota I would have been impressed, but no at home. I kind of expected it. Its not like he's a rookie. This is his 4th year in the league running the offense and he has good weapons around him.
                              Last edited by weazel079; 09-09-2008, 06:01 PM.
                              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                                He was "Awesome"?? Awesome??? Really ..... He better hope every opponent has T. Jackson at QB and he will look great!
                                I only watched the last 5 minutes of last nights game. His stats were awesome! The part of the game I watched if GB lost blame the coach for getting ultra-conservative.

I'm not sure what the opposing QB has to do with Rodgers looking great. I didn't know Jackson also played Dback. You gotta give Rodgers some credit. No player in the league had more pressure entering this season than Rodgers.

I will say. 1 game does not make a career or season.

Comment

Working...
                                X