Kornhole ruining MNF again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kornhole ruining MNF again!!!

I like Jaws and Tereko, but Kornhole just sucks!!!! I'm a huge Farve and Packers fan, but getting sick of listening about Farve every other play! I turned the sound down on the TV and now listening to it on the radio!

refer to the in game thread! lol

Comment

Biggest blowhard out there.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Why does ESPN keep him in the booth? It's obvious the viewers dislike him.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          Why does ESPN keep him in the booth? It's obvious the viewers dislike him.
          I asked that same question.. Makes no sense.
          Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
          ~ Paul Newman, The Color of Money

Comment

He brings nothing to the game. I don't know why he's in sportscasting. He should be in on of those talk TV/radio shows they have during the middle of the day. Kornhole doesn't see to have a big interestin in sports.
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

He is also a big liberal, was there any doubt? lol
              NBA is a joke

Comment

None of them can ever shut up and they all overstate everything.
                The only thing worse was that Mike and Mike mess doing the awful Oakland game.

ESPN's college crews are great. Why don't they use them for MNF????

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                  None of them can ever shut up and they all overstate everything.
                  The only thing worse was that Mike and Mike mess doing the awful Oakland game.

ESPN's college crews are great. Why don't they use them for MNF????

Mike, Mike and Mike were pretty bad last night, I don't know what was worse watching the Raiders play or listening to those clowns!

Comment

Working...
                  X